Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,573 Posts
I am trying to post photos. Let's see if this works.

I think I did it. ?? :grin2:
Way to go. Just responded to your PM but looks like you got it done without my help.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,573 Posts
The back door

I tried to get a few pictures on the winding roads of Ventura County but was unsuccessful, Got a Few in the Reagan Library but nothing to write the group about.

I did find this picture of Mike in AZ and his squeeze exiting the Marine 1 stand in at the Reagan Library.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really enjoyed this run it was our first overnight run and it went so well maybe we will do more of this.

Already thinking of next year and later this year also. Don and I love visiting with our SSR FAMILY :grin2:

The last photo is saying so long to our new Nor Cal friends Dennis and Pam (Trucknrod) and Dennis and Sue (Hollister SSR)

Lance I hope Debbie is feeling better. We will see you both on the next run when we invade the Nor Cal Bunch.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Thank you Anne and Don for all your work on the Valentine Run this year. It was wonderful. The trip through the back roads showed us a beautiful area we hadn't seen before. The lunch was very good and the hotel the best. The company was also the best. The Presidents Library showed us new info and a great sunny day. Thank you again. Elaine & Bob Ms & Mr ICBlue

1 - 11 of 11 Posts