Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to the card store today and dreading trying to find a card that wasn't all mushy, I wondered why Hallmark couldn't make cards that guys would like. So I made my own (it's actually 2-sided and meant to be folded).

Do you think she'll attack me with desire over it?

Attachments

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
She might attack you alright..."with desire" is debatable...unless she is a gear head like you!?!?

I love the card...I would want one!!! Just say'n!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SHE LIKED IT, but I didn't get attacked (yet).

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,029 Posts
It was the thought that counts and you saved $6 bucks.

·
Registered
604 Posts
VD day is the worst!! My wife would be unhappy if I did anything for VD day, it is a made up holiday so someone can make money. If you need a special day of the year to show you love someone you are doing something wrong!!! It is however a bit ironic that the new granite countertops are coming today (the shop scheduled the work not me).

·
Premium Member
2006 Redline FPR 6 Speed
1,010 Posts
VD day is the worst!! My wife would be unhappy if I did anything for VD day, it is a made up holiday so someone can make money. If you need a special day of the year to show you love someone you are doing something wrong!!! It is however a bit ironic that the new granite countertops are coming today (the shop scheduled the work not me).
Ladies LOVE granite!

·
Premium Member
9,614 Posts
On my way to the card store today and dreading trying to find a card that wasn't all mushy, I wondered why Hallmark couldn't make cards that guys would like. So I made my own (it's actually 2-sided and meant to be folded).

Do you think she'll attack me with desire over it?
Permission to use/ share?

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,029 Posts
Ladies LOVE granite!

I guess I am a lucky guy because my wife doesn't care for granite or tile in any form. She is a carpet, vinyl, formica type gal so even though our log house is 20 years old since we built it she still loves it. Must be doing something right. Maybe it was the card, candy and roses that did it. Just sayin!!!

Reactions: Flying Dog

·
Registered
604 Posts
I guess I am a lucky guy because my wife doesn't care for granite or tile in any form. She is a carpet, vinyl, formica type gal so even though our log house is 20 years old since we built it she still loves it. Must be doing something right. Maybe it was the card, candy and roses that did it. Just sayin!!!

New granite was my idea......and of course this required all new appliances as well, they come on Saturday. Together they total $$$$ wise about a 2003 SSR with 50k miles on it!!:surprise:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts