Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 5 sets of the Valve Covers and Coil Relocation Brackets being built right now, I should start receiving them next week or the week after. I have listed the prices below. I would like to get these first 5 sets sold before I have more made. I ordered the first 5 sets as all the Tall Style, I need to know if you want the PCV Valve Cover Vent on the drivers side installed or not. I have the MagnaCharger and can explain how to delete that from the drivers side cover and run just the passenger side PCV. These first 5 kits are sold at first come first serve, the next set will be priced slightly higher due to an increase in cost of the materials to build them. I can have the polishing done for you here local once I receive them but it will add a week to the ship time. The unpolished will look great with the silver MagnaChargers. Please post your intent to purchase here and send me a PM with your contact information and I can call you next week.

Here is the Regular list price: Special price:

Billet Valve Covers:
Tall (2") $375.00 - $320.00/pair

Coil brackets:
relocation brkts $89.00/pair - $79.00/pair

Billet screw on filler cap:
$40.00 installed

PCV Vents in Valve Covers:
$18.00 each installed

SSR engraving in valve covers:
$30.00 each cover

JBA Power Cables (3" longer spark plug wires)
$70.00 set

Polishing for valve covers and coil brackets:
$150.00 total (adds 1 week to delivery)

Duty Charge (Customs and Shipping from Canada):
$60.00 total

Unpolished Tall Valve Cover/Coil Brackets and JBA Wires - Regular Price (after first 5 orders) - $730.00, Special Price (first 5 orders) - $665.00 plus shipping. Please add the $150.00 and 1 week to the delivery time to this total for polishing.

Please specify the year of your SSR and polished or machined finish when confirming your order here.

Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Year of SSR:
Polished or Silver:

Special Price
1) StormCat - 05 SSR/Engraved/Polished
2) KEN'SSSR2 - 04 SSR/Engraved/Polished
3) Walleye - 05 SSR/Engraved/Polished
4) Broomer - 05 SSR/Engraved/Polished
5) Walleye - 05 SSR/Engraved/Satin

Regular Price
6) Ross - 05 SSR/Engraved/Polished
7) Larryanchor - 05 SSR/Engraved/Polished
8)
9)
10)

Here is a picture of Polished Valve Covers and Coil Relocation Brackets with unpainted SSR.

Here is a picture of Polished Valve Covers and Coil Relocation Brackets with painted SSR.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should be done this week with the change for the 03-04 coils so they are included in this order. Please specify the year of your SSR when confirming your order here. The brackets for the 03-04 SSR will look the same as the above brackets, they will just be drilled different for the change in the coils.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The special price will only be for the remaining 2 sets of valve covers and coil brackets. With the cost for materials going up the regular price will be charged for the sets after these initial 5. Thanks for the support.

·
Premium Member
9,353 Posts
Beautiful product - I'm still a few months away from being able to order. I guess I'd better make sure I'm getting a truck first.:)

Saw an ad today for MSD coils - bright red, higher performance - look really good. Are they a direct bolt-on to replace the stock coils?

Thanks.

Ray

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I think that your money would be better spent in another place. Right now they dont have the replacement MSD Coils for the LS2 yet. They probably will in the future. When they have the LS2 replacement they are supposed to bolt down the same. You could alway paint your stock coils red while they are out. The replacement LS1 coils are supposed to be a direct replacement, but I have not compared them to the stock coils. The stock coils are mounted side by side so I would have to measure an MSD coil to find out. If you want to buy a set of the MSD coils then ship me 1 and I can have the brackets made for it.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All 5 of the initial production run are sold at the special price. The regular price will be in effect on all other orders. Thanks to everyone for the great support.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I spoke with the Manufacturer of the Valve Covers and Coil Brackets last night and he will start to ship the sets one at a time starting early next week. He is going to work on having about 20 sets on the shelf so we don't get the huge delay in shipment.

I will be posting a new thread for the next 5 sets once these are shipped. The new price will be the regular price to the left side for all orders after the first 5 due to an increase in cost of the materials. Thanks for the patience great support!

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The first 3 sets of Valve Covers and Coil Brackets get here tomorrow. The last 3 sets should be here next week. I will polish and ship the bold orders first due to changes for the other 3 which are being done and prepared for shipping next.

1) StormCat - 05 SSR/Engraved/Polished
2) KEN'SSSR2 - 04 SSR/Engraved/Polished
3) Walleye - 05 SSR/Engraved/Polished
4) Broomer - 05 SSR/Engraved/Polished
5) Walleye - 05 SSR/Engraved/Satin

6) Ross - 05 SSR/Engraved/Polished

Broomer and Walleye your polished covers will go to the polisher on Wednesday and should be done in a week for pick up and painting of the SSR. I hope to have these 2 sets ready to ship a week from Friday. Walleye your Unpolished set will ship on Wednesday with your 2 flat badges. Thanks for being so patient!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Good looking engine 6speed, On my SSR you can't even see the valve covers, Just the top part of the super charger, Have my oil catch can to the side and most people say what is the red button for

1 - 20 of 36 Posts