·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Hi Chuck and Margie:
Thank you both for the invitation, However we have our kids and grand kids coming into town to stay the holidays that evening,.. If there was a way to be there we would.. Thanks again for the invitation.
Your friends..
Robert and Kristy

·
Chevrolet Nut
1,417 Posts
party

Margie wants to invite everyone to a get together on the 17th of December from 6 to 9 or so. She will be making too much food as usual and you are welcome to bring "personal libation" if so desired.
Hi Chuck and Margie!
We might come up to see everybody in the Vegas Mob. You all having a gift exchange? Let me know.:)

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Thanks for the invite, Susan and I will be there. Can we bring anything?? We need your new address if you want us to come. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
You will go anything with free food...Merry Christmas...still looking for pictures of that fictitious car you own. This party must be inside the city limits.

·
Vegas Mob
6,400 Posts
You will go anything with free food...Merry Christmas...still looking for pictures of that fictitious car you own. This party must be inside the city limits.
If you want to see pictures of YellowDZH, click on the camera under my header. Yes, I will so almost anything for FREE Food, but I had to pay for this dinner. And Yes the party was within the City Limits. :glol :glol

·
Registered
59 Posts
Clark and I will be there..talked to Lola and she is out of town...will try to make it back in time...need an address..

See you!
Basementrat

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks

Thanks to all that came on such short notice. We had a wonderful time and still had more people showing up at 9 PM. Margie and I really appreciate you guys and especially the chocolate and wine everyone brought.. Yummy.

·
Vegas Mob
6,400 Posts
Thanks to all that came on such short notice. We had a wonderful time and still had more people showing up at 9 PM. Margie and I really appreciate you guys and especially the chocolate and wine everyone brought.. Yummy.
Chuck and Margie thanks for having all of us at your home. Great party :party:party.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts