Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K&N Filters is starting development on a performance intake system for the SSR and we are looking for test vehicles. Anyone interested should be within a 100 mile radius of Riverside, CA. We would need to use the vehicle for up to 5 days and loaner cars are available. Testing includes dynamometer and road testing. Everyone participating in the testing program would receive a free intake kit at time of completion. Interested candidates please e-mail me at [email protected] or call me @ (909) 826-4000 x1241.

·
Registered
705 Posts
sure, I'm gonna let you make a guinea pig out of my new $50,000 toy. Dream on dude...

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
:agree Who in the world would agree to that!? You borrow my SSR for five days and joy ride the heck out of it and then return it after being worked to the limit? All I get is a crummy air intake system?? Gee, what a deal....for you!

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Lowering the SSR? Belltech

I was approached at Starbucks in Fresno Caifornia last night by a rep from Belltech asking if I wanted my SSR lowered for free.

They too need a 'test' vehicle. I'm not interested (why muck up a GREAT thing) - but if anybody else is, they are online at www.belltechcorp.com .

Or at 559.445.1602

·
Registered
705 Posts
What I plan to do now is to drive until the 3 year warranty is over and then do all this stuff to it. But I would probably sell it anyways after 2 years, if that...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a bunch of whiners! its the only way new products get made for cars when my impala was new i let a lot of places use it for free stuff and that how i got started building show cars and what not and since then those conatcts i have met have given me stuff for my other cars as well. if i had an ssr i would gladly let k&n use it. they wont be hot ridding it around they will keep it at there faclity make the air intake and dyno test. they are fully insured and take responsiblity for your vechile either to each his own but all i know is if aftermakret products are wanted for these cars thats how they happen by helping out companies.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
cadavev: Good intentions, but please get some help on the grammar and punctuation next time. I don't think we are "Whiners", rather, we have paid a hefty price for a product and want to make sure it is in safe hands. Good point about the insurance. Too bad K & N is not on the east coast. I have installed their products and they are very reliable. So who exactly is on the East Coast that wants to trade products for my SSR?:angel

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gee i was unaware this board was an english class too! i too paid a hefty price for my imapala and have a hefty some of $$$$ in it. Today i still let companies use it to test variuos products and revious they have made,in addition that is for a car that is 9 years old now. I am trying to sell it now and am considering an ssr or c-6 or caddy CTS-V as my next toy. anyhow maybe whiners was not the best statement but thats how it came across sorry if i offendend anyone.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
:D I guess it's just the school teacher in me that desires clear writing. We all make mistakes, myself included.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts