Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the original owner of this very clean 2005 SSR. Never wrecked, dealer serviced. I have two, in the box trunk dress up kits. Wood tone and yellow. Also have a trailer hitch, new in box. Two car covers, one is black cloth with the SSR logo and the other is an all weather cover by California Car Cover. Brand new tires. 6 disc changer with Bose sound. 3 Extra wheel center caps. SSR gear bag with Chevy jacket. 51,641 original miles. Registration was renewed in May in California. Car runs great and everything works.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Guessing it is yellow? What about wheels are they chrome or satin, does it have the 3 gauge option, running boards?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
I am the original owner of this dealer maintained SSR. It has 51,641 miles. It is a 6 speed and the LS2 engine. New tires. I have two trunk dress up kits. One is wood tone, the other yellow. Both are in boxes. I also have a new trailer hitch in the box. 6 disc Bose changer. Two car covers. One is black cloth with the SSR logo, the other is an all weather cover from California Car Cover. I also have 3 extra wheel center caps. SSR gear bag, Chevy jacket and hat. Registration was paid in May in California. This is a very good running clean vehicle. No disappointments.
Please email me (Non supporting members must use Conversation for contact when selling)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guessing it is yellow? What about wheels are they chrome or satin, does it have the 3 gauge option, running boards?
Wheels are chrome. Yes, 3 gauge option in center console. No running boards. Please see the other post that I correctly finished. Very Clean yellow 2005 SSR. It will have 10 photos.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Mnardo send a message to Bluestreak and he can help you with deleting the second post. Sounds like a nice truck. Good luck on the sale

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,679 Posts
That is a give-a-way price for a rare Slingshot Yellow 3 pedal 6 speed SSR. Might want to rethink that but it is your money and your vehicle. Good luck. Calls should start rolling in.

·
Registered
2005 Supercharged "Flaming Yellow Tweety"
83 Posts
I am the original owner of this very clean 2005 SSR. Never wrecked, dealer serviced. I have two, in the box trunk dress up kits. Wood tone and yellow. Also have a trailer hitch, new in box. Two car covers, one is black cloth with the SSR logo and the other is an all weather cover by California Car Cover. Brand new tires. 6 disc changer with Bose sound. 3 Extra wheel center caps. SSR gear bag with Chevy jacket. 51,641 original miles. Registration was renewed in May in California. Car runs great and everything works.
Auto or manual? Pictures?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Is this Sara available? Please respond. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
You will need to check your messages in the upper right corner for conversations. The rules to listing are registered members can't list phone numbers so your ad will probably get edited here shortly by a moderator. You have a nice truck that people will have interest in so check back and good luck

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yes I still have it. Text or call if interested.
(Non premium members must use Conversation [PM] for contact when selling)
You will need to check your messages in the upper right corner for conversations. The rules to listing are registered members can't list phone numbers so your ad will probably get edited here shortly by a moderator. You have a nice truck that people will have interest in so check back and good luck
will the extras go with the sale.

·
Auction Junkie
149 Posts
Looks like your out west on the coast. Just the kind of ownership and history I'm looking for.
This is the 3rd very attractive 05 - 6 speed out there for sale in the $20,000 range I'm following but way too far for me for a quick inspection. Very impressive. GLOYS.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts