Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove down to Columbia, Tennessee, (about 45 miles south of Nashville on I-65) and took a look at a beautiful LOW mileage Pacific Blue SSR. 13,000 miles, Chrome Package which includes Chrome Rims, Automatic, Carpeted Cargo Area and Running Boards. PRICE $28,000. If you are interested call Mike Church ... his cell is 615 417 4770. I told him I would put it on our Web Site, so tell him you heard about it/saw it on the SSRfanatic web site. He might go 27 cash, but I doubt it. It is one beautiful Pacific Blue SSR ... remember only 532 made. I forgot the Vin # but I THINK it was 22760 !!!10 uh C cozy dog

·
Super Moderator
13,686 Posts
Just drove down to Columbia, Tennessee, (about 45 miles south of Nashville on I-65) and took a look at a beautiful LOW mileage Pacific Blue SSR. 13,000 miles, Chrome Package which includes Chrome Rims, Automatic, Carpeted Cargo Area and Running Boards. PRICE $28,000. If you are interested call Mike Church ... his cell is 615 417 4770. I told him I would put it on our Web Site, so tell him you heard about it/saw it on the SSRfanatic web site. He might go 27 cash, but I doubt it. It is one beautiful Pacific Blue SSR ... remember only 532 made. I forgot the Vin # but I THINK it was 22760 !!!10 uh C cozy dog
#22760 is a Redline, but sounds like it is nice

·
Premium Member
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Roberto....you were there and you didn't take ny pictures?!?!!

●○● ~ tsk, tsk, tsk. :rolleyes:
Warrior, haven't you seen a Pacific Blue before ??? It's just North of Columbia, Tennessee, and not that far from the Nashville Airport if you would like to fly in and take a look at it. P.S. I don't do pictures !!! 10 uh C cozy dog

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Warrior, haven't you seen a Pacific Blue before ??? It's just North of Columbia, Tennessee, and not that far from the Nashville Airport if you would like to fly in and take a look at it. P.S. I don't do pictures !!! 10 uh C cozy dog
tdog... Do you have a cell phone?? If so, pictures are as easy as posting to a thread. Even a 6 year old could do it. If you've got a cell phone just ask and someone will show you how.

·
Registered
2006 Chevy SSR Pacific Blue Metallic
32 Posts
TN, Did you notice what shape the body and paint was in. Pristine? Mint? Good? Just OK?

·
Premium Member
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tdog... Do you have a cell phone?? If so, pictures are as easy as posting to a thread. Even a 6 year old could do it. If you've got a cell phone just ask and someone will show you how.
"Wizzy" Yow, I got a Cell phone but ... I don't do pictures, don't answer texts or send texts !!! Sorry, but I don't want to know how to do pix. I have a "flip" phone all I do is call on it or get calls. 10 uh C cozy !!!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,647 Posts
"Wizzy" Yow, I got a Cell phone but ... I don't do pictures, don't answer texts or send texts !!! Sorry, but I don't want to know how to do pix. I have a "flip" phone all I do is call on it or get calls. 10 uh C cozy !!!
Bob,
that was the way I was until I could not find a phlip phone that would work in my house.

·
Premium Member
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TN, Did you notice what shape the body and paint was in. Pristine? Mint? Good? Just OK?
I'd say Mint to Pristine, but honestly I really didn't actually look that close. I walked around it several times and looked at the interior and the motor. Didn't look at the Cargo Area. My feeling is, if someone is really interested, they will follow up with Mike Church get their own pictures or fly into Nashville and go take a look at it. Also, if you live within 500 miles of Nashville come and look at it. I just know Pacific Blue's are scarce and this is one low mileage good lookin' SSR. If somebody is really serious about buying it, I will be happy go back down to Columbia and look at is closer. Anyway, I wanna' go down to Lynnville, (just South of Columbia) and have lunch at the Soda Pop Junction, so that will give me an excuse to go. 10 uh C cozydog !!! :) :) :)

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,679 Posts
I have one of the first flip phones ever. Just use it as a phone period. No photos, no texting, no information on it, no Apps, no banking etc. In fact I had Text Blocker installed. Now my son who calls me the Cave Man, tells me with all this new 5G stuff my phone will be shut off and I will have to buy a new one. Don't want anything to do with that so guess I will be back to pay phones. Oh ya they got rid of those too. Glad I am on the down hill run.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,679 Posts
Hmmm....

Don't worry Auggie. You certainly won't be by yourself. I love my flip phone. :love:

Gonna get me a book on smoke signals. Probably can't do that either because it pollutes the air.

·
Premium Member
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Flip phones were so nice, you never had a butt dial with them. I carried one for years because working construction they were the only ones that would last any time. Mine had dents in the case but still worked.
St. LouisHotRod ... what's a"butt dial" ??? 10 uh C cozydog !!!

·
Premium Member
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Read my lips ... Are you interested ??? If so call Mike Church at Tennessee Auto Mart 931 486 0203 ... it's a beautiful low mileage Pacific Blue with the Chrome Package !!! What else do you need to know ??? 10 uh C cozydog !!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
St. LouisHotRod ... what's a"butt dial" ??? 10 uh C cozydog !!!
When someone sticks their phone in their back pocket and it accidentally dials the last person you called. With it in your pocket you don't hear them yelling "Hello" into their phone and they may be able to hear everything you are saying or whats going on around your phone. May not even be in your pocket but when you accidentally call the last caller it is known as a "Butt Dial"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.