Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have only been driving my 2005 for 2 weeks and when I think about how to express my feelings about the SSR, they are exactly as stated in this article. I had discussions with folks who disagreed with me when I compared it to the mussel cars of the late 60's and early 70's... but it is... it is a complete through back using modern technology... from the drive train with a small block with big block power and a huge 9.5 inch rear on the 6-speed... to the manual door locks (remember how to use them?)... To the gauges mounted to the console.

I love driving this truck... or is a car... or is it a roadster... and I haven't had the top down yet (too cold!).

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Cool Ride!

Bill Bogert said:
I love driving this truck... or is a car... or is it a roadster... and I haven't had the top down yet (too cold!).
Hey Bill,

If you like drivin your new retro-rod now just wait until you have a warm sunny day, your shades on, top down, music blasting, foot into it, shiftin hard, and wind blowing through your hair (ah for me I wear a cap) you will sooooooo LOVE IT MORE!

Remember that when you get ready to take your first "top down" ride in your new Silver Bullet!
:yesnod

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Top down

Bill,

Come on...you have to put the heat on high and put the top down once!

The first time I had the top down it was snowing.....ok I only had the top down for 15 or 20 minutes, but it sure was fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts