Chevy SSR Forum banner

Very Satisfied

915 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  xoxoxoBruce 
#1 · (Edited)
Took the TOY out today and tested my new Magna Flow. The acceleration is quicker, a little louder, that's with top up. Small amount of drone at about 40 to 45. I did city driving, stop and go and cruised at about 65 for awhile. and my MPG went up. used to be about 18.5 today with using 1/2 tank of fuel it averaged 20.3. (no I didn't take picture at 100MPH). So anyone on fence about doing this Mod I highly recommend it. Can't wait for Jeremy to do his magic. Another thing I noticed is it idles smoother.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Another thing I forgot to tell you was the SSR has a built in delay when you step on the gas or floor it. The way it was explained to me is the gas pedal is like a fly by wire set up and is not actually hooked up to anything so it has to send an electrical message to the Throttle Body and then it has to respond. All done very quickly but there is a bit of a time delay that is frustrating. When they do the tune they take that delay out so when you floor it the response is like right now. You will notice the difference and you will like it. Good luck. It only gets better from here.

Reactions: flynSS/R and TXNSSR
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.