Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My most favorite Hero's are those of you who served our great country and/or who have family members who have done the same......... I cannot thank you all enough for the sacrifice you personally gave so we could have the freedoms we all have, and sadly increasingly more - take for granted. In my generation, we are aware of what you gave for our country......... You are true Hero's and Great Americans !!! God Bless You All, and God Bless America !!!

Forever Grateful,

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Sue Campbell

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,959 Posts
from a friend, A Marine

Thanks to all who serve this country, or have served,

Motivational posters:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I want to thank all veterans. That includes my two boys.
Chris us navy and nick us marines
may our flag wave forever over our land of the free and the brave.......

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,783 Posts
I called my dad today and wished him a Happy Veteran's Day. He was a Marine in the Pacific Theater. Thanks Dad.

When I talked to him, he said that he was wearing his Tun Tavern ball cap that I gave him years ago...... At 86, he's still a Marine........

:flag:flag:flag

Mike Moro
VS-35 1969-1973

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wonderful stories and Memorable People you have shared !!!

Personally, I cannot think of a more awesome time of loving, sharing, giving & caring than the thoughts you have all shared with the rest of us today...!!! WOW - so much LOVE, RESPECT and PRIDE for families !!! Aren't we LUCKY to have YOU ALL in our LIVES !!!

Can you believe this incredible "Brotherhood" was built over the mere "Purchase of a FABULOUS INCREDIBLE SSR TRUCK"!!!!

I am eternally grateful to each and every one for all you have given to my life !

:flag:flag:flag:flag:flag
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Sue

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Just want to thank all of you who posted such kind and honoring words for our Vets; I am a Viet Nam Vet and really appreciate the respect given the current returning troops and know the leason of my Era's disrespect for troops has been corrected over time and Pray for those still bitter over how we were treated when we returned 40 or so years ago. I am Proud to be an American!

Michael Smith 173rd Airborne Brigade Viet Nam 68-69:yellow:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts