Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my dealer had been telling me for the last two weeks that he couldn't get a build date for my SSR - I ordered it in August (he also said he couldn't get a build date for their dealerships's second SSR either). My salesman also said he didn't think any more SSR's were being built in 2003. :banghead

I called GM service and they were worthless in providing any information about why I couldn't get a build date. :banghead

Anyway, on Saturday, 11/29, I was driving around town and there was a red one sitting on a display rack at another dealer. I drove in and bought it - $2500 over MSRP.

:)

So VIN #919 is cruising the streets of Houston/Clear Lake/NASA.

Now, about that LoJack ....

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
deposit money

Now that you didn`t buy the SSr you originally ordered, will you loose your deposit money?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
You won't loose that money.

:cheers You won't be loosing that money, that is for sure, and if they tell you that see a lawyer. I had a deposit locally in VB for over a year or two and got it back. I also had one out west for 4K and got that back today. I am happily driving my black beauty and so is my wife. We are having the time of our lives. Enjoy your new toy. You live only once. I am currently scanning pics of the new beauty while I check the forum on my laptop. Hope to get the images up to par and on my web site to share later this week so you can all enjoy too! Most of the images are of the SSR on the beach at Sandbridge down at the end of the road by the wildlife reserve. It is really pretty there.:jester

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
:cheers Congrats TRex...this will be the best buy you have ever made. They finally made a true muscle car and it's a chevy to boot! Keep us posted buddy.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, my salesman was very accomodating about giving me back my deposit. It kind of helps that we're going to be buying another car this month, too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts