Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me break down my Vin #? I am selling my SSR and it has on the Waterfall a final production tag & number. I am being told that this is npt true and I was taken for a ride by the previous owner? Has anyone ever seen a tag like this one that is on my 2006 SSR before and is it true that it is not correct?
My vin # 1GCES14H66B122249
I would like to know if their is some place to get a duplicate window sticker to verify that everything is correct and true to my SSR?

Steve

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Can anyone help me break down my Vin #? I am selling my SSR and it has on the Waterfall a final production tag & number. I am being told that this is npt true and I was taken for a ride by the previous owner? Has anyone ever seen a tag like this one that is on my 2006 SSR before and is it true that it is not correct?
My vin # 1GCES14H66B122249
I would like to know if their is some place to get a duplicate window sticker to verify that everything is correct and true to my SSR? View attachment 567167
Steve

I’ve replied in the other thread.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,562 Posts
There's a vendor that produces these waterfall badges and will probably put anything you want on them which is okay (with me) as long as the vehicle is not represented to a perspective buyer. I know of an incident where an owner of a 2006 non-FPR SSR put an authentic (oem) FPR badge on his vehicle because he thought it looked "cool". It wasn't stated in his sale ad that it was an FPR SSR so I guess he thought that was okay. I'm sorry you got caught up in this.

Dave

·
Super Moderator
13,603 Posts
I also responded in your For Sale thread.
As to part 2 of your question, window stickers are great to have and there is a company that duplicates the.
However, the RPO information to go on the Window Sheet will be verified in the Build Sheet.
Best way to get a Build Sheet now is to go to a GM dealer and ask to have one printed out for you.

·
BlueStreak
26,746 Posts
The true FPR waterfall badges did not display the VIN#. The Signature series is a different story in that they had the their position in the series as well as the signatures. See examples. There is a picture of the true FPR badge in a response in your other thread.
Sig 1 Badge.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts