Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. New here just got my 2003 SSR about two months ago. Took me 15 years but it's mine now. Been looking around and doing research. Looking to and a few things to it. I just put a rear deck spoiler on it and it looks great. My question though is can you find out by the VIN number what number it was made?

·
Premium Member
38,496 Posts
Hey guys. New here just got my 2003 SSR about two months ago. Took me 15 years but it's mine now. Been looking around and doing research. Looking to and a few things to it. I just put a rear deck spoiler on it and it looks great. My question though is can you find out by the VIN number what number it was made?
Last 5 digits

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Super Moderator
14,054 Posts
Do as Doophus suggests - visit the Umpire 13 Build Sheet Request thread (now done by MarcNY) and ask Marc to run a build sheet
I am just guessing, but thinking from your username you might have SSR #1355 (1GCES14P33B101355)
If this is correct, I expect your build date was 11.10.2003, possibly a day or two +/-

The SSR, unlike vehicles like the Corvette, started at VIN 1 and ended at VIN 24112 over the 4 year build period
Every year, the Corvette (and all other vehicles) start with a VIN 1
With the SSR, there is only 1 VIN 1 - and that is held at GM Heritage, along with several other SSR's including The Last SSR, #24112

If you are #1355, you are #1355 of 24112 SSR's built, probably 11.10.2003, but a build sheet will confirm the build date

1 - 4 of 4 Posts