Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jim-n-Tanya
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Eveyone,
I just purchased an SSR from someone in Texas and I am trying to get in touch with addon goodies. I purchased a Slingshot Yellow 03 for 28K with 4k on the odometer. I am wnting to get some of the goodies that are extra. Any ideas besides going to CHEVY.com? I currently have running boards, but I would really love to have chrome wheels and a windbreak as soon as possible. I am also wanting to know if my SSR in capable of pulling a trailer with my Syclone.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

James Kelly
Cedar Park, Texas :seeya

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome aboard,
For aftermarket items do a search on this site for first. Others will be able to point you in the direction you need for specific items.

·
Registered
178 Posts
SSR03 said:
Hey Eveyone,
I just purchased an SSR from someone in Texas and I am trying to get in touch with addon goodies. I purchased a Slingshot Yellow 03 for 28K with 4k on the odometer. I am wnting to get some of the goodies that are extra. Any ideas besides going to CHEVY.com? I currently have running boards, but I would really love to have chrome wheels and a windbreak as soon as possible. I am also wanting to know if my SSR in capable of pulling a trailer with my Syclone.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

James Kelly
Cedar Park, Texas :seeya

2500 pounds maximum rating for towing. it will tow all class 1 and smaller class 2 trailers

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Goodies

:) go to SSRdriver.com for everything else

:seeya

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
gmpartsdirect.com

will get you access to everything available from Chevy, Welecome to the Party :party

1 - 7 of 7 Posts