·
Banned
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
I have these and while they work pretty well, they are still a sticker...if you do a search you will find that Buffy and many others were able to remove the airbag sticker from the visor without damaging them :thumbs ...it is a tedious process but appears to be worth the effort...I haven't had that much time or patience yet :)

·
Banned
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
artsmart said:
I have these and while they work pretty well, they are still a sticker...if you do a search you will find that Buffy and many others were able to remove the airbag sticker from the visor without damaging them :thumbs ...it is a tedious process but appears to be worth the effort...I haven't had that much time or patience yet :)

I always like to be able to go back to OEM, so these stickers work well for me.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I believe a paper towel and denatured alcohol (wouldn't want to use the good stuff) was used to remove the stickers.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I have those stickers also, I'm way too lazy to remove the originals :rolleyes:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Visor sticker removal

Focks said:
I believe a paper towel and denatured alcohol (wouldn't want to use the good stuff) was used to remove the stickers.

You use 90% strength rubbing alcohol.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
See i knew if I tried to answer it someone would speak up and straighten me out. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Air Bag Stickers

does stuff like that really matter.i have sold old cars that people wanted all the orginal paperwork and stickers that pertain to the vehicle. didn't stop them from buying it. I look at is as they don't slow the truck down and if they are with it great, but if not oh well.

·
Banned
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hawaiinfun said:
does stuff like that really matter.i have sold old cars that people wanted all the orginal paperwork and stickers that pertain to the vehicle. didn't stop them from buying it. I look at is as they don't slow the truck down and if they are with it great, but if not oh well.

It matters to me and thats all that counts IMO.. :thumbs

·
Registered
416 Posts
Every time we get a new car (new for us, anyway), my wife looks up at those dreadful visor-mounted warning notices, and opines that she wishes there was an easy way to remove them. (And you can thank your government for them being there!)

After a few weeks, she doesn't even "see" them anymore...

·
Registered
203 Posts
JAustin said:
Every time we get a new car (new for us, anyway), my wife looks up at those dreadful visor-mounted warning notices, and opines that she wishes there was an easy way to remove them. (And you can thank your government for them being there!)

After a few weeks, she doesn't even "see" them anymore...
Once you remove the stickers you realize how much it cleans up the look of the interior. The difference is amazing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts