Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in a visor clip for your SSR? I use these all the time, but have found that they break after a time (usually about every 6 months).

I have found a place to buy these in bulk and can have them imprinted with the SSR logo - Cost about $4.50 including postage for an all black logo, or $6.50 (includes postage) with red & black logo. Minimum order is a qty of 250. I can get these in black, blue, red, white, yellow & silver. I would be happy to place an order if there are enough people interested

Attachments

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Clip

I HAVE A SET OF THEM ON MY SSR ALREADY THEY WORK GREAT TRANSFERD THEM FROM MY CTS-V ONE WITH BLUE AND ONE WITH RED FLAMES ON THEM. BUT ID BE INTERESTED IN 2 ILL MOVE THE FLAMED ONES BACK TO THE CAD. THANKS .....MARK:seeya

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree - I go thru at least 1 every 6 months. At least they aren't horribly expensive & I can replace them. I was headed to walmart today to buy a couple more and happen to find these online that they can silkscreen on. I thought it would be cool to have some with the SSR logo on them

·
Registered
234 Posts
Two please with logo. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Nancy24 said:
Is anyone interested in a visor clip for your SSR? I use these all the time, but have found that they break after a time (usually about every 6 months).

I have found a place to buy these in bulk and can have them imprinted with the SSR logo - Cost about $4.50 including postage for an all black logo, or $6.50 (includes postage) with red & black logo. Minimum order is a qty of 250. I can get these in black, blue, red, white, yellow & silver. I would be happy to place an order if there are enough people interested
Interested in 2 red and black logo, How do we pay?

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure yet - most likely paypal - Does everyone want the red & black logo?? color preference of clip? Or is a silver clip with the red & black logo ok with everyone?? let me know what you think

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Good find Nancy, I'd be in for a couple of them. Color doesn't really matter to me:seeya

·
Registered
234 Posts
why silver, of course

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
colors

I would really like four in orange if possible but if not i would be just as happy with yellow qty: 4:) :) :) :) with logos of course

·
Certified SSR "Nutcase"
1,816 Posts
Nancy24 said:

Have any of you guys/gals tried the "Sticky Pad" on the dash between the "humps" instead of the visor clips. I bought one at Wal-Mart and it works great!! It keeps your cell phone intact (with a good speakerphone you can converse from that phone location) as well as keeping your glasses or sunglasses in place. They all stay put even under hard braking and sharp turns/curves, as I have "field tested" it. It costs about $5.00 and is found in the automotive department of Wal-Mart.

The visor clips would be nice, particularly with the SSR logo, but all of them leave a somewhat permanent(?) crease in the visor, aside from possibly breaking. Besides I recently bought some cool SSR logo decals which completely cover up the ugly white/yellow decals from the factory. I'll post some pictures later.

·
Registered
164 Posts
SILVER or Silver and black...

Nancy24 said:
not sure yet - most likely paypal - Does everyone want the red & black logo?? color preference of clip? Or is a silver clip with the red & black logo ok with everyone?? let me know what you think
I've got one in Silver and Black... matches the satin interior pretty well on all the SSRs regardless of the outside color. Just my $.02

1 - 20 of 23 Posts