Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I bought these about two weeks ago after my wife left a visor down and I could see the warning label from the store.
They look lots better than what was there and look like they will last a while.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,407 Posts
Yes, I bought some and love them. I actually went around ebay and got them straight from their web site. Mine are the "flat black" version and they look great. They are about 1/4" wider and higher than the factory sticker and all you have to do is get them level....

Business Contact is: [email protected]
What I ordered was: 1123130111

It was definitely worth the ten bucks to cover those horrible warning labels.

Mike

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Cover or remove

Check Jim G's post on how to remove the decals. His post gives all the deatails and I have an added suggestion that you get a body filler spreader from an auto parts store to take the decal off flat instead of using your fingernail.

Attachments

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,407 Posts
The decal on mine looked as if it was painted onto the visor and I just put the new black ones right over top of them. You have to look really, REALLY hard to find any indication that something is under the new one. Even with my glasses on.

Mike

·
Registered
123 Posts
ebay decals

I bought the exact ones from fdsell that are linked in the first post here. They are GLOSS black. I asked him for flat black version and was told they are all gloss black. I just took his to the decal booth at the flea market. They scanned it and made me some on a matte black background for the same price. I would reccommend the alcohol method for a perfect look.

Jason

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
I'll drink too that :thumbs

·
Registered
480 Posts
Frank,

I bought the ones without the picture of the truck on them. They just have the SSR emblem on them and they work like a charm and cover the ugly yellow stickers perfectly.
A cheap way to solve the problem.

Sarasota Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts