Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATT: Anyone looking for something to do Sunday?
Vista is having thier anual hot rod show.... registration is in downtown Vista 7am on Sunday..the event lasts till 3pm... the judging will be at 2pm..
It would be great if some of you would join me there!
Zack :cool

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Zack said:
ATT: Anyone looking for something to do Sunday?
Vista is having thier anual hot rod show.... registration is in downtown Vista 7am on Sunday..the event lasts till 3pm... the judging will be at 2pm..
It would be great if some of you would join me there!
where's Vista???

GR

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
North County San Diego

Ghostrider said:
where's Vista???

GR
It's about 7 miles inland from the beach and borders the East of Oceanside.
:cool Hwy 78. :cool

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Take the 5 South to the 78 East and get off on Vista Village Drive, it is approximately 1.5 miles north on Vista Village Drive. If you are going to come down, pm me and I will give you my cell number so we can all meet.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
I dont know what the requirements are for entering the contest? I am just going to check it all out. We need to try to get parking spaces so we are all together.

Zack - What time are you going?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Calling Ssrs To Meet Before The Event

2005SSR6Speed said:
I dont know what the requirements are for entering the contest? I am just going to check it all out. We need to try to get parking spaces so we are all together.

Zack - What time are you going?

I CALLED AND WAS TOLD BY THE ORGANIZER TO JUST SHOW UP AT THE CORNER OF S. INDIANA AND E. BROADWAY AT 0700 HRS. THE LADY ON THE PHONE DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE ME Many DETAILS.....I GUESS CAR SHOW ETIQUITE IS TO CALL MORE THAN 5 DAYS IN ADVANCE SO THEY CAN MAIL YOU YOU SOMETHING...ANYWAY...... IT ENDS AT 3PM AND I DID GET OUT OF HER THAT YOUR CAR CANNOT LEAVE ONCE IT'S THERE, and that there will be some judging at 2pm..I strongly don't think there are any restrictions...so tell the Axiom guys they can bring the 4x4. :lol :lol

So I'm going(It's a mile from my house) ;) Some other owners are going and somone suggested to me that we organize. GREAT IDEA!
Anyone wanting to park next to your fellow rock and roll, parrot head, wild child, old fart, hopelessly in love with their SSR owners just meet me at the Starbucks coffee shop in the NEW Downtown plaza at 0630.

Directions to Starbucks.
I've just made anout 5 attempts to yperlink a yahoo map of Vista with no luck, So I'll do it the old fasioned way.
The Starbucks is about 100 feet from the event. It's in a brand new redevelopments area and the street is not showing up on Mapquest.

1. Take I-5 or I-15 to North county San Diego
2. Take Hwy 78 to Vista
3. Exit Vista Village Dr.
4. Pass Lowe's, Chilli's, and the Wave water park (all located on the right)
5. Go over railroad tracks.
5. Turn Right on Santa Fe
6. Take an immediate right into the Towne Center.
Starbucks is on the Right...

Hope to see about 150 of you there. P.M me if you want my cell #.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts