Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Name is Ron Decar I have a 2004 SSR i bought back In 2009 with 1500 Miles from a Collector In Utah Im looking to Sell it Possibly it Has 26,000 Miles on it now, any ideas on what i should be asking to be competitive? Hope to hear back from the Fanatics! Mine is yellow!

Thanks Ron

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,410 Posts
If it is in very good shape with those miles I would say around $24,500 to $25,500 or in that area. Price it so you have a little wiggle room to come down as people always want a deal and will haggle with you. A price, some pictures, description etc. will help. Good luck.

Reactions: BROKER03

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,573 Posts
Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,339 Posts
Upgrades and maintenance details will be helpful details as well. while low miles are great, but things like tires and hoses still go bad from not being used

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
A 2004 with 26K miles on it will likely sit for a while at $25,000. There are too many out there for a better price than that. Sorry to say. A more realistic asking price would be $22,500 and that's if it's pristine, if you really want to sell it.

BTW, welcome to the forum. But it appears you will be a short timer.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,410 Posts
A 2004 with 26K miles on it will likely sit for a while at $25,000. There are too many out there for a better price than that. Sorry to say. A more realistic asking price would be $22,500 and that's if it's pristine.

BTW, welcome to the forum. But it appears you will be a short timer.
Your number I assume would be the selling price not the asking price?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Your number I assume would be the selling price not the asking price?
No. That's asking price. It's a 5.3, not a 6.0. And unless it's in pristine condition, that's a fair asking price. There are number of super nice 5.3's on the market right now for low twenties that are collecting dust. Unless this one has something special about it, that's a good place to start. IMHO.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Jim, if you'll notice, this thread was the sellers first post. Many times when this happens they're gone like a fart in a wind storm. Chances are, if he was a serious seller, he'd have responded to some of the posts and provided more detail. Sadly, that not the case here. I've seen some of your other posts and it appears you're a serious buyer. Be patient. There's a number of good trucks out there at decent prices. I'm betting one will drop in your lap soon.
Regards, wizzr.

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
Ron - sounds like you are an Elvis impersonator in LV with a Slingshot SSR
That's all good - an SSR impersonating an early Chevy pickup owned by a fellow that loves Elvis and can do a reasonable impersonation

We need more info - VIN, chrome wheels, boards, gauges, carpeted cargo
All this is so important to the value of a MY2004
The MY2004 SSR represented 45% of the 24180 SSR's built, so, aside from the SSR desirability, your mileage is the collectable issue without the other information

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,410 Posts
So what has become of the SSR ? Is it still for sale and what price, specs and pics needed. Where are you located? THX Jim
Jim,
Can you receive and send PM's yet?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts