1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SSaiR Deflector-- Submitted by "Looking 4 An SSR" from Atlantic City NJ
SSR WindJammer--Submitted by "Tony" from La Verne CA
Wind SuppreSSR --Submitted by RISSR from RI

Above are the 3 names I picked as finalists for "Name That Windblocker" a thread that has been running for the past week. I would now ask all of you vote on the one you like the best. Please to be fair to the 3 finalists that were chosen only vote once and for only one name. The vote will close on 9/24/04 at 12:00 e.s.t. and the name that has the most votes will receive a brand new "Wind Blocker" and the satisfaction of knowing whenever they see it advertised that they were the creator of the name.
Now for the disclaimer-- The winner by accepting the free Wind Blocker agrees to not lay claim now or in the future to the name or expect any monetary return for their submitted name. If any of the above 3 do not agree to this disclaimer please advise and I will remove the name and replace with another.
Thank You and good luck!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Name

I agree to give up rights to the name SSaiR Deflector to R Hobbel.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Ok I hope you have lots and lots of these made because we who don't get a free on will want one of our own. I have it on my christmas list, I better try to be good so Santa will bring me one. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vote On Name UPDATE

Well after the first full day and a total of 31 votes cast its Wind SuppreSSR in the lead. Still six days to go so anybody can win. Lets see if we can get over 100 total votes. So c'mon everybody get out and vote for your favorite! :thumbs

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
losing

Looks like I won't have to give up the rights to SSaiR Deflector, but maybe I'll have to give up the $240. :smash

I guess it will still be worth it :)

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update

With only 2 days left for voting Wind SuppreSSR by RISSR seems to be running away with it. But don't count the others out yet only 52 votes have been cast which is just a small persentage of the total members on this site. So if you haven't voted yet Please do so now.

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
RISSR is the WiNNER!

Congratulations to RISSR on winning the Name That WindBlocker contest that has been running all week. I am anxious to begin advertising the WindSuppreSSR. Special thanks to" Tony" from RI and "Looking 4 an SSR" from NJ for their entries. as special thanks I have offered both a $50.00 discount on a new WindSuppreSSR I have already contacted RISSR for shipping instructions for his free WindSuppreSSR. I hope you all enjoyed the contest as much as I did and thanks to all the members that submitted names and also voted. :seeya

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank You!!!

Thanks for picking us to be in your contest, my wife was a bit down, but the SSR owners that picked the winner made a fine and fair choice. Congrats! to the winner.
and thank you to the members that picked Wind Jammer, it was a kick to see so many of you liked the name. Best of Luck with your new Windsuppressr!
Tony La Verne, Calif :thumbs

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tony said:
Thanks for picking us to be in your contest, my wife was a bit down, but the SSR owners that picked the winner made a fine and fair choice. Congrats! to the winner.
and thank you to the members that picked Wind Jammer, it was a kick to see so many of you liked the name. Best of Luck with your new Windsuppressr!
Tony La Verne, Calif :thumbs
Tony, Tell your wife not to be down it was a great name. All the finalists were very creative. There were over 139 different names submitted and your was 1 of the 3 finalists not to mention it got the second most votes. I really had a lot of fun with this I hope you all did too! I do have to comment on one of the entries "Fart Trapper" Just isn't correct as you know gas is lighter than air and rises. So with the top down it really isn't trapped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts