Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have wanted a SSR for 14 years & finally got a 2004 SSR about 2 months ago with 29,800 miles. I really like this site & have learned a lot from it. My SSR has on the side of the hood that reads signatures series with a signature Dale Jr on the tailgate, any one know what this means? I thought that they were only on the first 25 SSRs built in 2003. (see thumbnails)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
Hello and welcome to the best place for all things SSR.
Can't help answer you questions but someone will be along who knows.
Yours is the first State (AZ) edition I have seen.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,807 Posts
I have wanted a SSR for 14 years & finally got a 2004 SSR about 2 months ago with 29,800 miles. I really like this site & have learned a lot from it. My SSR has on the side of the hood that reads signatures series with a signature Dale Jr on the tailgate, any one know what this means? I thought that they were only on the first 25 SSRs built in 2003. (see thumbnails)
Someone has done some creative decoration on your truck. I have not seen Dale Junior's signature so I cannot comment on that. The Signature Series SSRs were all Purple and had a badge on the waterfall that indicated which numbers they were and had two -four signatures on the badge. They also had a tailgate SSR emblem which said Signature series under it but I do not believe the one on your truck is even a replica of that. Also looks like you truck spent some time in Arizona. You might want to post your VIN number at https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f4/build-sheet-requests-20471/ then check back in a few days to see how your truck was built to leave the factory.

Outside of the above comments, welcome to the family and have a good time meeting the rest of the family, let us know where you live (generally) so others can expect to see your truck and maybe meet you.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Welcome too the Group, from Friendswood, Texas. Badges or No Badges, You will enjoy the Ride, I am sure. Keep it Safe and a Big PermaGrin on your face.

·
Slingshot Rules!
77,406 Posts
CONGRATS & WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

Clueless about the "Arizona Edition" or the "Signature Series" stuff but you did "adopt" the Sexiest and Fastest Color :yellow:

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,530 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,641 Posts
A big Hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Daily Driver
8,976 Posts
As you've already discovered there's a wealth of information here. Get to meet some other members and double your pleasure.

·
Registered
2004 UV
1,190 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family the signature series badge you can get on e bay so its just an added addition to your truck. Would be kinda of cool it that was actually Dale Jr. signature.....enjoy your ride

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,895 Posts
wadagraham, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Ret. Air Force
3,726 Posts
Congrats on your :yellow: purchase and welcome to the family from Warner Robins, Georgia.

That little Signature Series badge keeps popping up all over the place...I had one bolted onto my front grill when I bought my 2004, in 2014. And you can still find them for sale all over EBay too.

At the first rally I attended, someone commented (more like laughed at my badge) and told me that I should remove it. Which I immediately did, after hearing what a Signature Series SSR really is. :laugh:

You have some really great fanatics in your state...hopefully you get a chance to meet up with some of them soon!!

Now if you're up for some wonderful "Bonding Time" with your new SSR; it's not too late to join us in Middle Georgia for the 2018 Southeast SSR Rally 3 - 7 October. Click on this link for more information. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Welcome from Signature Series #20 - Syracuse NY
:purple:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Who was it that said "...we don't need no stinking badges"! Cheech and Chong? Anyway WELCOME from NW Chicago. DUCK coming through! WSK - LAZY ONE

1 - 20 of 30 Posts