Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Read Only
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black. Do you have one? On the owner’s manual, I was wanting the actual books to keep in the glovebox. Thanks for responding.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,457 Posts
Black. Do you have one? On the owner’s manual, I was wanting the actual books to keep in the glovebox. Thanks for responding.
That link looks like they are selling the book for the glove box to me.

Reactions: 54578

·
Daily Driver
8,948 Posts
Yes it is, the repair manuals are hundreds of dollars, unless you contact Dinerman and get his Ultimate drive which has the owners and repair manuals plus a lot more, dirt cheap.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Text 254.295.6396. Also need an owner's manual. Thanks.
There are a number of folks that sell the fuse box cover and other billet items. I can only recommend the 2 that I have personally dealt with. I use both and will continue to do so. Both provide high quality items and great customer service:

@Dragon2U (Mike) : http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f22/engine-billet-items-20469/
and

@Mike in AZ (Mike/Simple-Engineering): Floyd's Chromed Billet Fuse Box Cover

Mike w\Simple-Engineering provides a lot of quality maintenance parts you may also need.

Greg
:yellow:

·
Read Only
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are a number of folks that sell the fuse box cover and other billet items. I can only recommend the 2 that I have personally dealt with. I use both and will continue to do so. Both provide high quality items and great customer service:

@Dragon2U (Mike) : http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f22/engine-billet-items-20469/
and

Mike w\Simple-Engineering provides a lot of quality maintenance parts you may also need.

Greg
Thanks so much! I will definitely check them out. ;-)

·
Read Only
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

and

Greg
I found a fuse box cover .... Still am needing a engine cover insert if anyone knows of one. Thanks.

·
Read Only
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have two, one Black and one Blur. I would sell the black one. Pm me and we can discuss it.
And you are welcome for the link for the manual
I tried to pm you but I don’t have enough posts yet. I did buy an owners manual set this morning. Text?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,457 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
If you don't buy the other fellow's blk engine cover I will have one in a couple of weeks. I'm replacing mine with a chrome engine cover.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
If you don't buy the other fellow's blk engine cover I will have one in a couple of weeks. I'm replacing mine with a chrome engine cover.
I'm interested in a black insert. Let me know if you have it available.

·
Read Only
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Silverbullet ... I have not had anyone come thru on the engine cover insert in black yet, so please let me know when you change yours out. Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts