Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Someone just found a MPD spoiler on the SSR Chevy Truck Facebook page!
I was SO surprised they found one. Maybe there's more out there so I'm posting everywhere!
Does anyone have one to sell? 馃

FB_IMG_1572816360486.jpg

Spirited driver!
@HUAW, here's what your sweet ride would look like with it...
I like the license plate on that one. It is very subtle.

Vehicle Code 10851 VC is the California statute that makes it a crime for a person to drive or take someone else's vehicle without that person's consent. :ROFLMAO:

BAD BOW TIE
I thought this site was about spoilers. Still looking for front, spoiler/splitter/air dam.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
I got lucky on that post. :)
Oh!!! So this is your Fanatic handle! Well, congratulations Randy! I'm glad it went to a fellow "Blues Brother"! Doubt if I'm that lucky but like I told you on that other site, they may be available next year! 馃槈

Registered
Oh!!! So this is your Fanatic handle! Well, congratulations Randy! I'm glad it went to a fellow "Blues Brother"! Doubt if I'm that lucky but like I told you on that other site, they may be available next year! 馃槈
I'm excited to get it soon. Saw them in Branson and knew I needed one to go along with the side fairing that is on my Pac Blue SSR

Vendor
I have a yellow one that I installed on my 2005 rear tailgate but elected to put a very unusual rear wing on instead so took it off right away. Unfortunately the yellow paint did not harden completely and it will have to be removed. Otherwise nothing wrong with it. 727 207 2575 or [email protected]. Gary
I do not like this site because I can never get an answer and have a problem posting something.

BLU SSR
I have a yellow one that I installed on my 2005 rear tailgate but elected to put a very unusual rear wing on instead so took it off right away. Unfortunately the yellow paint did not harden completely and it will have to be removed. Otherwise nothing wrong with it. 727 207 2575 or [email protected]. Gary
I do not like this site because I can never get an answer and have a problem posting something.
@HUAW here's one that just needs a little elbow grease!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts