Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a purple 2004 SSR, and we want to go with chrome wheels: 21" rear and 20" front, perhaps with a painted insert. We are having no luck finding a wheel that works. Has anyone had a good experience here?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Wheels

If you go to the thread I put in yesterday........and to the site BonSpeed..... they have the ability to color forge accents in the wheels.........at least it's worth a look.........I think color forgeing would be better than paint........Good luck and have a nice day :seeya

·
Premium Member
9,351 Posts
Tire availability, costs and wear ratings are the biggest issue when dealing with custom sizes.

Do a search for Colorado Customs - it should pull up the info I reported on their product, purchased from Newstalgia Wheels in Tenessee. Stayed with stock wheel sizes rather than go to 20s and 22s (21s will be very difficult to find) so I could run a new set of the stock tires, rather than deal with Z rated tires that would wear significantly more quickly. Colorado can do custom wheel sizes - check their website to see the range of hoop sizes available. They will build to any specified backspace.

All their wheels are polished aluminum - minor damage is repairable by sanding and polishing - chromed or painted wheels are more difficult to keep looking mint - check the current thread on wheel damage.

Ray

·
Registered
47 Posts
Try Boyd Coddington-I just put their Diablo's on my truck-They can fit the bolt pattern and offset. Don't know about 21's though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts