Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an 05 or 06 SSR Pacific Blue or Aqua Blur. Low mileage preferred. realistically priced! I have finally decided to get one! I am tired of driving old classic cars! Thanks much Fred

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,503 Posts
jernz, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then, AFTER you get one, when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also, go to "FOURMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Looking for an 05 or 06 SSR Pacific Blue or Aqua Blur. Low mileage preferred. realistically priced! I have finally decided to get one! I am tired of driving old classic cars! Thanks much Fred
"I am tired of driving old classic cars" Me Too Fred !!! That's exactly why we bought an SSR 9 YEARS ago. Got rid of a couple of 55 Chevy's and jumped into an Redline Red 05 and have been extremely happy ever since !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Have never looked back. "Luv" our SSR and now have 78,000 miles on that "little red truck" Take your time lookin' for a "Pac" Blue, they are rare, only 532 made but ... they are beautiful. Aqua Blur nearly as rare, as only 1,492 made.

I know you're gonna' buy one so :00000732: to the SSRfanatic Family, it's a great nation of Guys & Gals. When you find the one you want ... look her over closely. Wishing you the very best. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
BLUESSR
1,487 Posts
I have an 06 Pac Blue SSR loaded with upgrades. If you are interested still -- email me @ [email protected]. BlueSSR has a little over 60k miles and is driven less than 2500 miles/year for last couple years. She has been in Tucson Arizona since September 2006.

Glenda 520-241-0699

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts