Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SSR Aqua Blur
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So couple of days ago I picked up an Aqua Blur 2005 SSR.

You have to see the floor mats that are in it when purchased. I NEED NEW MATS! :cool:

So joined the forum here a couple of days ago and tried to reach out to @fuzzybatman who was selling some nice mats. Damn, today I see he posted that he no longer sells 2005-06 mats. I have pain.

I have seen the Lloyd SSR mats, they are nice. But I do like the idea of rubber mats. Even the wife wanted them.

Any other sources for SSR rubber mats?

Now I would have posted this to the For Sale/Wanted forum, but I don't have permission to create a new post there.

Anyways, check out the mats I have to put up with now. I hope you agree. It is not right!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
He said he '03/'04 mats, they will fit an '05, just cut out more at the front end.
Jack

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
Premium Member 2004 Smokin' Asphalt
51,639 Posts

You have to see the floor mats that are in it when purchased. I NEED NEW MATS! :cool:

So joined the forum here a couple of days ago and tried to reach out to @fuzzybatman who was selling some nice mats. Damn, today I see he posted that he no longer sells 2005-06 mats. I have pain.

I have seen the Lloyd SSR mats, they are nice. But I do like the idea of rubber mats. Even the wife wanted them.

Now I would have posted this to the For Sale/Wanted forum, but I don't have permission to create a new post there.

Anyways, check out the mats I have to put up with now. I hope you agree. It is not right!

View attachment 593653
:oops: I agree you defiantly need new mats.

Reactions: jim.at.ssr

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
51,639 Posts
What is the difference between the '03/04 and the '05/06 in relationship to the dimensions of the floor space?
The passenger side is the same but the driver side the 03/04 is a couple inches narrower at the top than the 05/06.

Reactions: nj6969

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
51,639 Posts
I think thats backwards.
Isn't the 05/06 narrower because of the larger transmission tunnel used to accommodate the 6 speed?
I may be wrong but I think they made the floor space wider for the third pedal. The 05/06 mats are wider.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
6,175 Posts
I think thats backwards.
Isn't the 05/06 narrower because of the larger transmission tunnel used to accommodate the 6 speed?
I may be wrong but I think they made the floor space wider for the third pedal. The 05/06 mats are wider.
@jim.at.ssr I just measured ours. '04 is 10" Tunnel to dead pedal. '06 is 14" Tunnel to dead pedal. '05-'06 floor is wider to allow for clutch pedal.

Nick

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
The foot rest on the left sided of the '5/'06 is trimmed for the clutch petal so the mat is narrower at the top on the '03/'04 for the wider foot rest. No one but the owner will notice the difference with the mats in the truck. And he doesn't have to tell.
Jack

·
Registered
2004 chevrolet ssr
59 Posts

View attachment 593653

View attachment 593653
i just bought a set for my 2004 from him. excellent mats , love them . but , shipping to canada.......ouch!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts

View attachment 593653
Don’t know if you found some rubber mats. I have a set for sale on eBay Mr.Buds

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts

View attachment 593653
I have mats for 03/04 and 05/06

1 - 20 of 21 Posts