Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, :flag
Would like to know if anyone knows someone with or has a complete set of SSR chrome wheels and tires for sale.
Thanks in advance :seeya
Gary & Susan Wright
Decatur, Illinois
2004 Chevrolet SSR
2004 Mercedes SLK 230
1941 Willys Coupe (Drag Car)

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Wheels!

I just bought my 2004 last week and I'm already thinking about NEW wheels!!
How much to you want to pay for them and I'll get more serious about getting New wheels!

GR

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I have the chrome wheels on mine.... I really want the black ones like on the Axiom truck...hmmmm what should I do...

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
black wheels

If I wanted to have Black Wheels ,I would have them Powder Coated. It is a plastic coating that will out wear any paint product. :party

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ghostrider said:
I just bought my 2004 last week and I'm already thinking about NEW wheels!!
How much to you want to pay for them and I'll get more serious about getting New wheels!

GR
Congrats on your new ride!

I am in the market for a 2005 SSR and many I find don't have the chrome wheels with the options I want. So I will be very interested and not too far from you if your in OC and we can come to a fair price. :)

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
Photos needed!

Ghostrider said:
... I'm in the chrome business and can chrome them (or yours) for $250 apeice! That's a 5 step process of the best chrome plating done here in Southern Cal. Let me know if your interested!
GR :thumbs
I am sure a lot of our members would like to see your work. Please post some photos with some detailed close up shots too.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
Use Managae Attachements

Ghostrider said:
How do I post a picture??
GR
HI Ghostrider,

The easiest way to post a photo is to do so in your replies by using the "Manage Attachment" feature located below the text box just under Additioinal Options area. When you click on that feature this next window will pop up.

See Below example of the wording in the photo instert box:

Upload Files Use the 'Browse' button to find the file you want to attach, then click 'Upload' to add it to this post.
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt
File to Upload:

*Once photo is uploaded you can close out the box.

Helpful hint: your photo files can not be larger than 200 KB.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Marc NY said:
HI Ghostrider,

The easiest way to post a photo is to do so in your replies by using the "Manage Attachment" feature located below the text box just under Additioinal Options area. When you click on that feature this next window will pop up.

See Below example of the wording in the photo instert box:

Upload Files Use the 'Browse' button to find the file you want to attach, then click 'Upload' to add it to this post.
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt
File to Upload:

*Once photo is uploaded you can close out the box.

Helpful hint: your photo files can not be larger than 200 KB.
I don't have a "manage attachments" button under text box??

GR

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Gr.....

When you hit "Post Reply" go below the box (I'm writing this in), and there is an "Additional Options" section. Manage Attachments" is there.

P/P

Peace :flag

B

·
0 Posts
Chrome wheels $185 per wheel!!!!

I have a friend out here in AZ. He manages a Discount tire here in Phoenix,he stated in about a month his source from CA. can send him the factory chrome wheels for 185.00 each. This of course is exchanging the silver rims for the chrome.
I just bought a black 2005 and last night painted the rotors RED!!
That is going to look real cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Having fun!!!!!! BillyRay

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Posting a Picture

Don't you have to be a Supporting Member to Post a picture ??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Chrome Wheels

I am also on the hunt for a set of chrome ssr wheels. I can have mine done for $800, but would like to just have a set of chrome and painted. Anyone have a set at a reasonable price?

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
I too have a black one and was thinking about painting the calipers!! Got any pics???
Cheaper doesn't always mean better! You get what you pay for! that's a really, really low price and I would be concerned how good they would chrome them!! It's far below my cost and I've been selling chrome parts for 6 years!!! www.GRcustoms.com
GR

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Ghostrider said:
I don't have a "manage attachments" button under text box??

GR
I don't have the advanced button Option when I do as you say!
I guess that's the perks for being a Supporting Member!!
I had better join!

GR

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Supporting Member

:party When you pay it will come up ,One of the Joys of being a Supporting Member

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ghostrider said:
I too have a black one and was thinking about painting the calipers!! Got any pics???
Cheaper doesn't always mean better! You get what you pay for! that's a really, really low price and I would be concerned how good they would chrome them!! It's far below my cost and I've been selling chrome parts for 6 years!!! www.GRcustoms.com
GR

Where are you located? I am at Tustin and LaPalma.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts