Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,403 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,085 Posts
Might have to get one any color you can and paint it black as they are rare and may be hard to find. Good luck.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Thanks moscotter. How much for it?
Well,

I looked up the list of extra "mods" that the former owner had put on mine. Seems that several items he got from (ZZR).

Some guys on here can relate what ever happened, but when I googled ZZR, I found an old SSR forum post where this guy was making custom parts for SSRs. Not sure if he is still around.

Anyway, my prior owner had it listed for $74. I will send it to you for $60 (including shipping).

If still interested, email me at [email protected]:smile2:

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Well,

I looked up the list of extra "mods" that the former owner had put on mine. Seems that several items he got from (ZZR).

Some guys on here can relate what ever happened, but when I googled ZZR, I found an old SSR forum post where this guy was making custom parts for SSRs. Not sure if he is still around.

Anyway, my prior owner had it listed for $74. I will send it to you for $60 (including shipping).

If still interested, email me at [email protected]:smile2:
:|
Hey.............You asked and I answered. It's 2:30 on Thursday here. I already have backup requests for this part. As the original poster asking, you have the first shot, but I will move on and deal with the next requester if you don't respond to my email request by Saturday morning.:|

1 - 11 of 11 Posts