Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha:
I'm looking for the side-saddle storage units to put into my 2006 SSR. Does anybody know how I can get them?
Mahalo,
Ronny

·
Spirited driver!
1,546 Posts
Hey Ronny,

You should specify if you are looking for soft or hard-sided cargo bags. The soft bags are a lot easier to ship, especially if you are not on the mainland.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Hard saddle bags can be found here on the forum quite frequently. And usually at a good price. The issue is transportation. If they have to be shipped it is expensive.
Soft saddle bags don't come up for sale as often as the hard ones but the do pop up every now and then. But they are easier to ship. If these are what you want, be patient.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,401 Posts
@Ron Waipio Gentry AND @Thayne, There you go. Looks like y'all can get together. ALSO--Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Then go to the "New Member Section" and introduce yourself. New Member Section

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hard saddle bags can be found here on the forum quite frequently. And usually at a good price. The issue is transportation. If they have to be shipped it is expensive.
Soft saddle bags don't come up for sale as often as the hard ones but the do pop up every now and then. But they are easier to ship. If these are what you want, be patient.
Aloha:
Thank you for your speedy response. I can do either one but I think I prefer the hard saddle bags. You're right....shipping is expensive. If I can get the saddle bags at a good price I'll pay for the shipping. What would you say a good price for these items would be?
Mahalo,
Ronny

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aloha:
I'm interested in buying your saddle bag. How do you want to do this? Thank you for your quick response.
Mahalo,
Ronny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts