Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, searching for a front license plate bracket, and coffee cup holder for the dash, and also for the one located on passenger side (near the floor).

Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,123 Posts
Hi, searching for a front license plate bracket, and coffee cup holder for the dash, and also for the one located on passenger side (near the floor).

Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks
There are a couple choices for license plate installations
1) Get the OEM plastic mounting part that screws to the fascia and mounts the plate in front of the lower grille opening. GM part number 15176139 is available in several places on line. Search by the part number.
2) Install a frame mounted unit that cantilevers the license plate out in front of the fascia without drilling into it. The top of the plate aligns with the bottom of the lowest grille opening. Here's a link SSR Front Plate Mount
3) Install a custom fabrication of a "Stow-n-show" plate holder. Here's a link STO N SHO Removable Quick-Release Front License Plate Bracket

Cupholders for the dash are getting hard to come by. Go shop for GM part number 10369706 You will find them on eBay and Wild Bill's SSR Parts.

Cupholders for the console are available from from Wild Bill's as GM part number 15138062 or 15236865... depending on the mounting orientation. Here's the link: https://ssr-parts.com/?s=cup+holder
The console cupholder with a generic mount is also available from Simple Engineering. Here's the link SSR Console Cup Holder

Hope this helps you,

Mike

·
Registered
484 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Automatic
864 Posts
I have a License Plate Bracket for sale that does not require that you drill holes in the front facia and destroy the good looks of the truck! $100.00 plus shipping.

I don't need it anymore, I live in Florida now and there are NO Front Plates required!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Kent-Moore J-45999 Instrument Panel Coin Cup Holder Remover Removal Tool Sethttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Kent-Moore-J-45999-Instrument-Panel-Coin-Cup-Holder-Remover-Removal-Tool-Set/352169337403?hash=item51feeda23b:g:gDAAAOSw4QVZwr3B

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Mike, you have made a SSR owner (my husband) a very happy man. These will be his best Christmas gifts ever. Happy holidays and thank you again.

Regards, Kathie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts