Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend need a set of OEM '04 floormats.

Jack

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Eric I do believe there is a difference in the 03-04 and 05-06.There was a discussion on this a few days ago about the 05-06 not fitting like they should in the earlier years. I know my Llyod's mats fit like a glove on mine.

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
When the changed motors the floor pan had to be redesigned.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Was it when they went to the manual transmissions they changed the floor pan? The engines are the same exterior dimensions and they are in front of the firewall so they should not have needed to change anything for that.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,276 Posts
Was it when they went to the manual transmissions they changed the floor pan? The engines are the same exterior dimensions and they are in front of the firewall so they should not have needed to change anything for that.
Yes, that is correct. The 03-04 has a deal pedal area where you can rest your left foot, the mat is not as wide at the top area where the pedals are. The 05-06 was changed to accommodate the 3 pedal arrangement and the dead pedal area is pretty much gone, the mats are wider at the pedal area.

The 03-04 will fit loosely in the 05-06 but the 05-06 will not fit well in the 03-04 due to the smaller area available near the pedals.

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
I have all weather for sale for all years
thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts