Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Soft-side is the way to go!

You might want to check out the soft-side saddle bags. Like them better than the hard plastic and you can take them in and out of bed easily. Bought mine through www.gmpartsdirect.com but they don't have picture...$$$$ but cheaper than your dealer. Picture under my SSR Photos or view them at www.gmgoodwrench.com under accessories. Good luck!

My 2 cents :angel

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,062 Posts
A New Bag

I found this on the web @ americancarfans.com and is listed in conjunction with the 2006 SSR. Makes me wonder how much they are gonna want for it.... I like it.

Comments?

Does anyone have access to a Part Number?

Mike

Attachments

K

·
0 Posts
I have a set of hard bags from my 2004 that I would consider selling. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Storage Box

MikeM-2005 and 2005SSR6 Speed,
I have this and its really great, but it does take up some room. Store all my cleaning material, a spare jacket and accessories. Worth the price, think it was $130.00 with my employee discount.
Mike :cool
Semper Fi

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,062 Posts
Watch six-
Do you have any record of the P/N or some descriptor that identifies it from the "soft" side bags? I prefer to know what I'm ordering and I have yet to find a parts department that knows much about SSRs or their accessories.

Mike

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,062 Posts
Soft Cargo Bags & Organizer

Thanks for the thread link wildcat. :thumbs

Here's a summary.....

Side Saddle soft bags from gmpartsdirect.com
part # 17800248 $ 205.10 s/h $41.02 total $ 246.12
gets both bags.

The cargo organizer from gmpartsdirect.com
part # 17800245 . $110.60 s/h $ 22.12 total $ 132.72
gets the single cargo organizer.

Cool.

Thanks again,

Mike

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
saddle bags and storage

:ssr :thumbs Thanks so much for all the GREAT info. The cargo storage case looks cool too, Ill have to decide Thanks again everyone!!!!

·
Premium Member
50,206 Posts
same bag

I found this on the web @ americancarfans.com and is listed in conjunction with the 2006 SSR. Makes me wonder how much they are gonna want for it.... I like it.

Comments?

Does anyone have access to a Part Number?

Mike
Wally World has the bag I bought one It comes with velcrow on the bottom so it doesnt move if you have a carpeted bed. You have to take it to your local Embroidery shop to have the logo sew'n on the bag

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
its not a set of saddle bags, but I have a new, never installed cross bar/cargo net package. PM me if your interested...

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have some of these soft bags set coming in from the orginal gm supplier this week, ssr fanatic's price was 275.00 plus freight , i have 150 sets of them 63 set pre sold, the rear container bag is a 17800245, those won't be in until late april early may. will post tem when they arrive, coming from the orginal gm supplier, will have plenty of them

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts