Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Chevrolet SSR
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a pair of SSR, hard shell saddle bags. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
For hard bags it would be a good idea to let folks know where your at and try to find them as close as possible to save on shipping

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a set that came with my two tone, and I have been trying to decide whether I should keep them or sell them. Where are you located? I am in Nashville.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,223 Posts
@DawgfanTom, Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Then go to the "New Member Section" and introduce yourself. New Member Section

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
2003 Chevrolet SSR
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to thank everyone for responding. I haven't bought any yet. I am really surprised that I could find any so this has been a great surprise. I don't want to take this post down, but I think that I have what I need. Thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts