Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone has a set of soft saddle bags(05) must be like new or new, Iam a player
for the right price?!:) Thanks Hal I ended up getting them from Mark for $225.00 plus $9.00 shipping!
He beat my own dealership by $50.00 Thanks again Mark

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Mine aren't for sale but got them from www.gmpartsdirect.com cost of $246 plus shipping, part #17800248. You might want to PM fanatic member RSSRTOY for his price...he's a parts manager that is giving forum members some great deals on accessories. If you wait for someone wanting to get rid of theirs, you may be waiting a long time...couldn't do without 'em!

P.S. if checking online the description will specify '1'...don't be confused...it means one package of '2' bags.

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soft saddle bags

I just got a message from Marc:Same price I guess I'll just buy them locally,after frieght they will cost more! Thanks Hal

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
artsmart said:
Mine aren't for sale but got them from www.gmpartsdirect.com cost of $246 plus shipping, part #17800248. You might want to PM fanatic member RSSRTOY for his price...he's a parts manager that is giving forum members some great deals on accessories. If you wait for someone wanting to get rid of theirs, you may be waiting a long time...couldn't do without 'em!

P.S. if checking online the description will specify '1'...don't be confused...it means one package of '2' bags.
Probably a dumb question but is that for one or two. OOOOPs I could look it up!

:smash :smash :smash​

1 - 4 of 4 Posts