Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an SSR tailgate emblem that they might have taken off. I have been looking for one and my dealer keeps giving me the run around.

·
Registered
221 Posts
They are often on eBay for about $10.00, buy it now price. Just search SSR Parts on eBay Motors and you will find one soon. I just looked and did not find one today but I'm sure you will find one within a day or two.

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up on the eBay item. I want the SSR emblems though. I think these would look great on the water fall between the seats.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
jleas524 said:
I want the SSR emblems though. I think these would look great on the water fall
Thinking the exact same thing. I'm not sure I ever see the "R" emblem on Ebay . I see the "SS" all the time but not sure if its the same. Looks like Partsdirect has them for ~$60 for both............

Frank

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have them on my glove box - they come as an "SS" and an "R" and were about $80 each but they sure look great!!! They have just the right amout of curve to fit great with the double sided tape. Brat

·
Registered
28 Posts
$80.00 for the set, not $80.00 each

I purchased the emblems for Lin from a Chevy dealer in LA

The SS was $40.00 & the R was also $40.00 (go figure)(plus tax)

That was the retail price with no discount.........

I was hard to part with so much cash for such little items, but it does look real nice on the Brat's AirBag Cover

I may have told her they were $80.00 a piece just to get extra special favors for spending so much on her 04 UV (Ha!)

But now when she reads this I'm REALLY screwed...(LOL)

Later

Ray :reddevil

·
Registered
28 Posts
:nono Well ... so now the truth comes out along with you commenting that everyone will think I'm an idiot for putting "glove box" instead of air bag cover. Let's see what this is going to cost you now....I really have been looking at Sirius Radio - anyone out there have any suggestions on an inexpensive way for Ray to get out of the dog house? - Brat

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Hi Brat

sytech-02 said:
:nono Well ... so now the truth comes out along with you commenting that everyone will think I'm an idiot for putting "glove box" instead of air bag cover. Let's see what this is going to cost you now....I really have been looking at Sirius Radio - anyone out there have any suggestions on an inexpensive way for Ray to get out of the dog house? - Brat
Ray needs to buy you a Sirius Radio and pay for a lifetime membership. :thumbs I think that would make you happy and the dog happy to get its house back :glol :glol :glol
I have Sirius installed in my SSR and love it, they play alot more music than X-M and you also have the option to play you Sirius on your PC while checking out the Fanatics(great option X-M does'nt have). :thumbs

Happy :ssr ing
:seeya
Tony

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
XM let's you do the same thing. I listen to XM while I am on the computer at no charge.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Pricey North of Border

sytech-02 said:
I purchased the emblems for Lin from a Chevy dealer in LA

The SS was $40.00 & the R was also $40.00 (go figure)(plus tax)

That was the retail price with no discount.........
Checked local Canadian dealer. Retail for SS is $98 and R is $102 :mad . Best I can get is ~$145 for pair. I'm putting something different on the waterfall.....

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the help

But I found them here at http://www.gmpartsdirect.com

GM PART # 15137470
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $45.80
OUR PRICE: $27.00
DESCRIPTION: EMBLEM

GM PART # 15137471
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $48.83
OUR PRICE: $28.80
DESCRIPTION: EMBLEM

Has about $16 shipping to me...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ttt

Ttt Still looking.. anyone have any they have removed and are not going to use again???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts