Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy storage units for my spouse's newly purchased SSR 2005. Color of SSR is beautiful aqua blur, if that matters, and we will be at Penticton(sp?) in June. Does anyone sell these?

Karen

·
Tech Support/Research
1,740 Posts
Hard Saddle Storage Boxes

I want to buy storage units for my spouse's newly purchased SSR 2005. Color of SSR is beautiful aqua blur, if that matters, and we will be at Penticton(sp?) in June. Does anyone sell these?

Karen
I have a set- $200 plus shipping for the pair. I also have a single passenger side box for $125 plus shipping. All come with key and mounting hardware. Please provide your Zip Code and I can estimate shipping.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My zip is 98058, just outside Seattle WA. Do these need to be installed or what holds them in place?

·
Tech Support/Research
1,740 Posts
Hard Saddle Storage Boxes

My zip is 98058, just outside Seattle WA. Do these need to be installed or what holds them in place?
Each box is secured with three nuts and a mounting track that slides into the lower bed rails of the truck, and one bracket attached to the side rail. I'll send you a private message with more info.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still want to buy the trunk boxes for our 2005 SSR and passenger side storage. Zip is 98058. Let me know what you have for sale please. Thanks

·
Tech Support/Research
1,740 Posts
Hard Storage Saddle Boxes

Still want to buy the trunk boxes for our 2005 SSR and passenger side storage. Zip is 98058. Let me know what you have for sale please. Thanks
Hi Dan:

Please check your private messages in your inbox- I sent the shipping estimate to you there, including my contact information.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts