Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Jim, I would imagine they could be shipped UPS. I'm looking for a set also. If someone has another (new or like new) pair, after Dan gets his of course, please let me know.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I sort of have some in the attic, I ordered a set they came with a broken plastic hinge piece. They sent me a new set. The box and top are fine but the connecting piece is broke. If you are in Phoenix and interested maybe we can work somethng out. Trade, cash???

·
Registered
132 Posts
Jim Prendergast said:
I have both never used.................... how could they be shipped?????

Jim P
Dallas

I sold mine on ebay this week and shipping was a nightmare....fedex ground had the best rate but it was over $100 when it was all said and done...

i shipped mine in one box which was a mistake....finding a box was not easy....it you can find a box then i think the cost would not be bad..they are not heavy(21lbs each) but they get you on the size...

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
At SSR-Club.com two people have listings to sell saddle bags. The both live in the San Francisco bay area so the shipping may not be to bad.

·
Registered
83 Posts
D/fw

I have a set I'll sell to anyone in the Fort Worth area. The saddle bags were installed when I took delivery of my 2004 SSR in October. I took them out and they have been in the garage ever since.
:flag

·
Registered
15 Posts
QWKSSR - Info Pls ?

Any chance you could post where you got the decals or vinyls for your SSR ?
They are beautiful- simple yet cool.
Thanks in advance

Les

1 - 8 of 8 Posts