Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
if any attendees are looking for spare parts I will bring them down so there would be no shipping charges. Taillights, door panels, rear chrome center caps, hitch, steering wheel, visors, rear view mirror, door hardware, set of softside bags....one needs a strap and misc interior trim pieces. PM me if you have any item in mind. Thank you.

OLDxR
Would you sell 1 bag? The good one. If so, how much?

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CAZ SSR....no joy on that but still lookingfound two passenger side so far

SWT RYD.. prefer to sell together. If I did split $150 and $100 for repairable one. These are new...I shipped them to California and the strap was pulled out in shipping. The bag is not damaged but the strap is gone to POSTAL HEAVEN

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
CAZ SSR....no joy on that but still lookingfound two passenger side so far

SWT RYD.. prefer to sell together. If I did split $150 and $100 for repairable one. These are new...I shipped them to California and the strap was pulled out in shipping. The bag is not damaged but the strap is gone to POSTAL HEAVEN
Is that the carrying strap or the mounting strap?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have two if you want, the parts have SSR in the top are those the pieces you want.
$80.00 for both. Mike
I sorry you need the inside trim not the door jam pieces.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SwtRyd...I have one but it’s not here....stashed in Nebraska. I’ll be heading back out there after this rally if you can wait. I also think they are on eBay?

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
SwtRyd...I have one but it’s not here....stashed in Nebraska. I’ll be heading back out there after this rally if you can wait. I also think they are on eBay?
how much you want for yours. It's not for me it's for a friend that has an SSR. figure out shipping to Lebanon Tennessee and I can pay you for it in Warner Robins and you can ship it to him.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I see you also have parts to bring to the rally, I need left front parking light socket...do you have one? Fred (rockytop)

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That would be the harness side? I have a complete wiring harness LF to RT. I’ll have to dig it out if it’s what you need.

Dane

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fred...it is a light socket, removable and the harness plugs into that. If the “plug” on the harness is melted I can do that but I have the socket itself that the bulb goes in. May cost you a shot of peach vodka or fireball moonshine shot! I need to stop in McMinn county to grab some “Tennessee Water”?

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
The socket is what I need, it is the left front parking light under the headlight (not the marker light on the side) The bulb got hot and melted the socket. Bring it to the rally or when we meet up on the road...let us know when your coming through Knoxville and we’ll join the caravan

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I’ll have to take a look at that. I have the marker light and they have separate sockets from harness.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts