Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
43,606 Posts
Please post all of your 2018 Southeast SSR Rally Pictures from Warner Robins, GA. here.

OK, Lance @PokerGuy ... when your done washing your R, I know you have a good one you would like to post here!!
Ummmmmm that’s NOT AN SSR!!!!!:grin2:

·
Premium Member
7,440 Posts
We aren't there, but pretty close. In Monticello where "My cousin Vinny" was filmed.. First picture is the court house #2 is Sac o Suds. See you tomorrow.
I've watched "My Cousin Vinnie" twice and ... there "ain't" no Red SSR in front of that Court House any time during the entire "picture show" Are y'all old enough to know what a "Picture Show" is ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know I am !!!

·
Spirited driver!
1,745 Posts
Please post all of your 2018 Southeast SSR Rally Pictures from Warner Robins, GA. here.

OK, Lance @PokerGuy ... when your done washing your R, I know you have a good one you would like to post here!!
OK Alex, here y'all go. Let's get this party started...

Attachments

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
43,606 Posts
We aren't there, but pretty close. In Monticello where "My cousin Vinny" was filmed.. First picture is the court house #2 is Sac o Suds. See you tomorrow.
One of my favourite movies!!! That’s awesome!!!

·
Spirited driver!
1,745 Posts
Did somebody say MoonPies??!!! Yeah, they have 'em here!

...and the Crackers Barrel across the street has GooGoo Cluster coffee!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 139 Posts