Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone in washington with an SSR? i saw a couple driving around. i just bought my 2003 black yesterday and love it. i would like to meet up with the locals around here!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
IronMedic said:
anyone in washington with an SSR? i saw a couple driving around. i just bought my 2003 black yesterday and love it. i would like to meet up with the locals around here!
Best way is to Host your own SSR-Club. I'll help you.... Steve
Email: [email protected]

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,205 Posts
IronMedic,

Go to the "Members List", select "Search Members", click "Advanced Search" and type Washington in the "Location" field and click search now. This will get you about 5 in the state. Repeat the search using WA in the location field. This will get you a few more.

From there, you can PM them.......

Hope this helps,

Mike

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awesome, thanks!

i am used to forums where it is broken down to sections like the NorthWest.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
IronMedic said:
IronMedic...just got an email from my mother-in-law in Auburn. There is a Redline Red :ssr just down the street from her. You should run into it eventually. :yesnod

·
Registered
2005 SSR
436 Posts
Bellingham

I went on a 3000 mile trip, went through Washington, Seattle to Walla Walla leaving and Spokane to Seattle returning. Never saw a single SSR in Washington, or the other five states we were in.

Maybe there are more around you. Hope so. :flag

Skip

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Bellevue, WA

My silver SSR has been all over the Northwest snapping heads with its awesome pink ghost flames created by artist Roy Dunn of dunnautographics.com, Des Moines. We decided on the ghost flames so it would not compromise the fabulous shape of the SSR. I chose silver to match (somewhat) my pewter H2 HUMMER with pink and purple flames and hearts. I designed the art for my H2, again Roy Dunn did the fabulous work!

I rarely see SSR's in Bellevue. There is a black one in Kirkland, and a friend of mine in north Seattle owns a yellow one! We always get thumbs up!!!

Isn't life grand!!
Sue

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
tickledpink said:
My silver SSR has been all over the Northwest snapping heads with its awesome pink ghost flames created by artist Roy Dunn of dunnautographics.com, Des Moines. We decided on the ghost flames so it would not compromise the fabulous shape of the SSR. I chose silver to match (somewhat) my pewter H2 HUMMER with pink and purple flames and hearts. I designed the art for my H2, again Roy Dunn did the fabulous work!

I rarely see SSR's in Bellevue. There is a black one in Kirkland, and a friend of mine in north Seattle owns a yellow one! We always get thumbs up!!!

Isn't life grand!!
Sue
Welcome to the group. :thumbs

Edit: Is this your Hummer? (photo from dunn web site.)

This has got to be your SSR (photo from dunn web site.)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
tickledpink said:

Isn't life grand!!
Sue
Hi Sue, I tried to PM you but your Fanatic email says no...
I have three other WA. SSR-Club members from your state if you are interested.....

love those flames. Steve

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Glenn

My H2 is pewter with the pink and purple flames and hearts. The SSR is indeed mine.... any way to put it with my registration?? I have nooooooo idea how to use this forum, but I know from H2fanatic.com that I cannot send photos from my mac.

Thanks!!
Sue

·
Registered
70 Posts
Washington

My wife has a 04 Yellow here in Mukilteo.I know she would be interested in meeting up with other SSR owners.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts