Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Water pump installed. No "WHY ME's on this project. Had to do some fine tuning to get hose to clear air filter piping. Only small problem I had was with Mike's stiffner plate. You see if you drop a socket or a screw it falls on to the top the plate. A socket you can fish out with a magnet. I dropped a aluminum screw. Tried to find a wire coat hanger to feel around. Would you believe we have no wire coat hangers in the SWTRYD house hold. I've been told by the Lovely Wife that clothing does not hang properly on wire, it must be plastic or cloth. Well Excuse Me.

Attachments

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,042 Posts
Sounds like a good time for ‘yes dear’ :surprise:

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,539 Posts
Look great nice job !!!!!!!! :grin2:

Reactions: SWT RYD

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,643 Posts
What's more important, SWT . . .

Wife's "properly hanging clothes" or your Loose Screw?

! :cheers ! :glol ! :cheers ! :glol ! :cheers !

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,409 Posts
WOW Robert!! - :surprise:

"""I believe you done yersef proud there, Ol' Son.""" - :thumbs

★☆★ images-17.jpeg ★☆★​

:cheers. - Really does look very nice, Robert.

==============
David :black:
2018-11-24-19-59-25-1813027010.jpeg

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
"Yes dear",only two words a man needs to keep having a happy wife. Learned that a long time ago.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,409 Posts
Hey Robert Ole Buddy. I heard you were looking for a water pump so I got this one all ready for you..........>:)

2018-11-25-12-52-16-1714432703.jpeg

■□■ - Nah, I know its not chrome but I think its gonna look mighty nice under your hood!! - :surprise:

/\/\/\ - Pretty soon you're going to have a chrome truck with red trim!!!

:glol - Your truck is AWESOME my Friend. - :thumbs

===============
David :black:
images-25.jpeg

·
Premium Member
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hey Robert Ole Buddy. I heard you were looking for a water pump so I got this one all ready for you........../forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_devil.png

■□■ - Nah, I know its not chrome but I think its gonna look mighty nice under your hood!! - /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png

/\/\/\ - Pretty soon you're going to have a chrome truck with red trim!!!

- Your truck is AWESOME my Friend. -

===============
David

View attachment 537523
Now that's not right, the new pump is painted RED. I was thinking about polishing the old one and hanging it from my trailer hitch like the rednecks do up here with simulated bull testicles.Naa.

·
BLU SSR
3,528 Posts
Robert, Your truck is ALMOST looking to good to drive! Hope you don't do too much more -- my red is starting to get a complex!! :wink2: Seriously , that looks DAMN GOOD :thumbs:blur::ssr
Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts