Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, yes I'm a newbie. I keep reading on the site and see the term (Waterfall) mentioned. Not sure what it is. Is it the painted slope between the seats?

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Yes and you can get a stick on SSR Emblem that really looks nice there or some have had an artist do some pin striping there that really looks nice also. I have the SSR Emblem that was there when I bought the "old truck" 9 years ago !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so, there was an emblem there from the factory?

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,895 Posts
Only on the assembly of the Final Production Run of 822. Referred to as FPR. Someone will post a picture.!?

Nick

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Options are endless on the waterfall. I've done some custom graphics and SSR lettering in vinyl for some. Others have used emblems and some, as stated above, have had custom painting done. It's all about customizing your ride.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,895 Posts
Joe, Find QWKSSR's Thread commented on this morning at 9:17am. He makes them how ever you want them! Personalized Waterfall Emblem (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
QWKSSR

Nick

·
Super Moderator
14,094 Posts
I like the idea of QWKSSR's emblems but (am going to offend some) keep it simple - don't write a history exam
Many I have seen are absolutely cluttered

Others have put crossed flags etc on the waterfall, or pinstriped - all is good - except maybe ineligible FPR Badges - HaHa!
The more I think about this, the weirder it gets!

·
SSR Pit Crew
2,233 Posts
The only thing I wish GM would have done on the FPR emblems is to put the production number of the R and the total number of R's produced on the emblem. Ford did that on the emblem of my 2002 H-D truck and I thought it looked nice.

Dave

134 Posts
Your possibilitys are endless.
Look at the picture at the bottom of
my reply.
Her Name is "Trouble" and she is
on my waterfall.

Frank....

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,807 Posts

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
First Vin # in the Final Production Run ends in 123287

:silver::silver::silver:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,807 Posts
OK, so if I am #151 for the last year production, wouldn't my truck be one of the FPR? Just trying to understand....
Final Production Run started in 2006 after the Christmas break. The earlier 2006 trucks were built in 2005.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,807 Posts
My waterfall had a signature series emblem on it when I got it. Mine is a 2003 so Im thinking its after market. Looks cool though.
The Signature Series emblems had a number and 2 or 4 signatures. All of the Signature Series were Ultra Violet. I do not believe there were any badges offered in the After Market. #1 & #24 shown below.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Slingshot #21100
41 Posts
Waterfall Emblem

Attached is a photo of my waterfall with emblem by QWKSSR. He can make one to your liking. Great product!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts