Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
the days on market would verify that more people are fighting over the slingshot as to who the lucky buyer gets to be, :wink2: the conversation over red is "you get it,no, you get it", but the conversation over the best color is "I want it, no I want it". Let the fight begin.:yellow:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Ever see a red school but?????? I don't think so............bird
=========================================

Yes by all means I'll be the first to admit......I've never seen a red school but!! :wink2:

================
David :black:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,638 Posts
But lets not forget SLINGSHOT YELLOW is the sexiest and the fastest. Just my 2 cents and we all know what that is worth. Ha! Ha!

Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Premium Member
9,415 Posts
You yellow guys are such a pain. Always misinterpreting information. If you look at the second chart in Bruce's post, the ONLY color that is harder to re-sell is BEIGE.

Just think about it - BEIGE. That makes yellow second worse only beat by BEIGE. Seeing as there are no Beige SSRs, statistically, yellow SSRs are the hardest to sell. Let's see Dooph spin that into something positive.:harhar:

My first SSR was yellow. The only thing it was best at was attracting bugs. As soon as I parked it at a show, it was covered in bugs who though it was a giant sunflower.:surprise:

·
Premium Member
2,066 Posts
Yellow?

Twenty million Taxi Cabs could not be wrong.

Remember Chevrolet made the SSR in TWO colors, BLACK and Others.

Jack.

Reactions: Warrior=='06

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
At least a Yellow SSR gets alot of attention from Honey Bees, Two Legged Honey Bees?? Everybody likes their Honey, And for bugs, They seem to slide off from the high speeds a Yellow SSR gets, Not like the other colored SSR bug catchers??????????

·
Registered
605 Posts
Twenty million Taxi Cabs could not be wrong.

Remember Chevrolet made the SSR in TWO colors, BLACK and Others.

Jack.

Wrong:

Black is not a color; a black object absorbs all the colors of the visible spectrum and reflects none of them to the eyes. The grey area about black: A black object may look black, but, technically, it may still be reflecting some light.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Hey 04 PurpleHaze, Take the Yellow Bus, Or wait for the next Purple bus to come by??Yikes, I thnk I will finish my fifth of Captain Jack rum and stagger home. Like my fifth wife told me, There will be a Yellow bus by In ten minutes???????????? Be Under It.------------------ I better have another Drunk???????????

1 - 20 of 34 Posts