Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
run faster
06 Pacific Blue 6speed FPR
350 Posts
Congratulations Fred on your new ride. Don't let all those (Tennessee) Redline Red owners harass you and your new Slingshot Yellow.

·
SSR Believer
1,884 Posts
Thought it looked familiar!

Really, really happy that it didn't go the the parts farm upstate! (y) This wouldn't have happened without this terrific forum.👏

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,506 Posts
A little touch up paint and you will be on your way, good luck with the repair can't wait to see progress pictures 👍

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,757 Posts
Did you get the hood opened yet to see if it broke any of the under hood plastic yet? Let me know what you need, I probably have some of the stuff for it.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you get the hood opened yet to see if it broke any of the under hood plastic yet? Let me know what you need, I probably have some of the stuff for it.
I did get the hood up. Looking for support bracket, impact bar, upper plastic radiator cover shroud, front bumper reinforcement cross frame bar, left inner fender...that’s it until I get into it some more.

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
1,069 Posts
Wow, you are a brave man to take on that project ... from the background in your pics you have the capability so the biggest issue is being able to collect all the parts you will need. Best of luck to you and please add pics as your restoration progresses. I think a lot of us are interested in following your hurdles and costs.

·
Premium Member
Red 2005 Automatic with 18,000 miles
59 Posts
Good luck working on you project, keep us informed on how it is coming along. I am not to far from you up in Morristown. We will have to meet up sometime and grab a bite to eat.

Larry Owens

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
4425A7C3-C95A-4AAB-92B5-3D9743007F19.jpeg

So, the buffing isn’t working like some of you suggested. Maybe I need a bigger buffer or some of Swt Ryd’s filler.
My “main body lady” and I tore it apart. This is my parts list: left front fender, bumper cover with grill assembly, bumper impact bar, left and right front turn signal lights.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts