Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't let the rain spoil the weekend at Maggie Valley because the Corvette C4 and Caddy XR1 gathering at Bowling Green, Ky is going to be wet also.

·
Premium Member
6,763 Posts
Good advice SWT RYD ... a little water won't hurt those SSR's, they're not made out of sugar, and will NOT melt. Rain as in pain and Sun as in fun !!!

Got Krazy Ed's Tennessee license plate over to Doris at Applebee's. She looked so nice, I came within a New York second of asking her to buy my lunch :laugh: told I had to get to Nashville to pick up the Grand chillin' which was the truth. If I don't see ya' have a safe trip to Maggie and a safe trip home (for a week) then a safe trip to Pennsylvania for your Grandson's Graduation.

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Don't let the rain spoil the weekend at Maggie Valley because the Corvette C4 and Caddy XR1 gathering at Bowling Green, Ky is going to be wet also.
:frown2:

Yup, my ride needs a good washing, but damned if I was gonna spend the time when it looks like rain here when we leave on Thursday morning and rain most all across the state and into the mountains thru the weekend.:|

Could be a rainy deal for the whole thing including the "show".

·
Registered
418 Posts
:frown2:

Yup, my ride needs a good washing, but damned if I was gonna spend the time when it looks like rain here when we leave on Thursday morning and rain most all across the state and into the mountains thru the weekend.:|

Could be a rainy deal for the whole thing including the "show".

We are here and will not let a little or a lot of rain spoil the fun.

·
Registered
805 Posts
here in Gatlinburg now a little rain this morning nice partial sunny day with low humidity beautiful day to see the Smokey Mountains......headed back to Kingsport in the morning to drop the cat off because just found out hotel doesn't take animals then run down to Maggie for the Rally in the afternoon......Don't let a little rain stop you from going to the rally hell you only go around once take advantage of every day that is given to you. Keep the sunny side up and just drive a little slower to get there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Plans are to be there for a while Saturday. Won’t be able to stay all day, but will stay as long as possible. Look8ng forward to meeting you folks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
EricB
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing