Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Clogger fan
36,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bwekk::bwekk::bwekk: Hi. It's Howdy Dowdy time. Sign in and sound off. What's going on. I wonder if Monroe's (Gina) birthday celebration is still going on. Right now it's damp and drizzling in S. Florida. Coor's light time is about to begin. Enjoy the weekend.

·
Premium Member
35,819 Posts
Dave and I are putting up the outside Christmas lights this weekend. That way, we can turn them on the day after Thanksgiving:)

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
:bwekk::bwekk::bwekk: Hi. It's Howdy Dowdy time. Sign in and sound off. What's going on. I wonder if Monroe's (Gina) birthday celebration is still going on. Right now it's damp and drizzling in S. Florida. Coor's light time is about to begin. Enjoy the weekend.
NO! Celebration is over, Danny gone to GA, Im holdin' down the doags and the fort.

Me time, I LOVE IT!

Dave and I are putting up the outside Christmas lights this weekend. That way, we can turn them on the day after Thanksgiving:)
Gonna start workin on mine to

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
41,939 Posts
Just came in from blowing off the drive way and sidewalk(leaf lower) freezing my butt off ..... 0'F anyway, off to Costco and the pub for our Friday night date night . Then sit by the fire with a glass of wine, or the captain and coke. Have a great night everyone .

·
SSR Club Scribe
29,305 Posts
Hey, we are expecting snow. We purchased provisions today, extra beer, candles, cookies for if the power cuts out. We are painting the South Wind and the Wicker Room (upstairs bedrooms) tomorrow. Old wood floors need a coat of new paint to match the white walls. Anyway, you need to be here to see it and appreciate.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,965 Posts
Hey, we are expecting snow. We purchased provisions today, extra beer, candles, cookies for if the power cuts out. We are painting the South Wind and the Wicker Room (upstairs bedrooms) tomorrow. Old wood floors need a coat of new paint to match the white walls. Anyway, you need to be here to see it and appreciate.
Pictures might help though. :)

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
somebody turned off the heat here today, 21 this morning at work.:frozen: This has been one of those TGIF days... long week!:mad2::mad2:
Tomorrow is gonna be a trip to the grocery for the Turkey day trimmings, a little more work on the Ram, if it gets warm enough it'll be the last mowing of the yard(mostly get the leaves ground up) and then clean up the mower.
Sunday is gonna be the final race of the season. Got a few more things in mind if I've got the energy.... Life is Busy!!:hyper::hyper:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,965 Posts
So do I believe the lable on the door or the lable on the picture because I know that the Laundry and wine cellar are not compatible? Either way it looks like work is coming right along. Looking good.

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,994 Posts
Snowing now. Almost time to walk the dogs:frozen:

On a side note. SSR is torn apart and all over the garage.:banghead

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,965 Posts
Snowing now. Almost time to walk the dogs:frozen:

On a side note. SSR is torn apart and all over the garage.:banghead
Better keep that door closed so none of the parts escape.:glol

1 - 20 of 74 Posts