Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, it's the weekend already. X-man's late in opening the door, so I'm taking it down. Come on in!

Thinking pizza for dinner tonight because I'm feeling too lazy to cook anything! :glol

·
Meow
23,383 Posts
It's going to be a busy weekend for me. First I have to take care of Rebel's eye 8 X daily :D, then an RS concert :blush-anim-cl:, then my son turns 24 and his wife turns 21. :party They share a birthday.:)

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,994 Posts
Yep, it's the weekend already. X-man's late in opening the door, so I'm taking it down. Come on in!

Thinking pizza for dinner tonight because I'm feeling too lazy to cook anything! :glol
At the other half's suggestion.... pizza and beer. Who am I to say no:glol

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
41,949 Posts
Just loading up the party wagon and heading for the weekly pub grub run ..... Gotta keep the women in my house happy ya know !!! :glol mmmmm rum !!

·
Premium Member
67,242 Posts

make some chili...... lots of peppers warm night.....and a hot morning:glol:glol:glol:glol

·
xs-cash
2,761 Posts
goin out to meet kellyo & cyndy for coffee, not enuff snow here to worry about!! i could drive the ssr if i wanted too!!
usually we'd be up to our a$$'s in snow & cold here.
gotta love global warmin' :glol

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Just got home from a friends birthday party. Ready to chill.

It's going to be a busy weekend for me. First I have to take care of Rebel's eye 8 X daily :D, then an RS concert :blush-anim-cl:, then my son turns 24 and his wife turns 21. :party They share a birthday.:)
Damn your a busy woman.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts