Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody has to start this thread ... so I'll volunteer.
Hope you all are enjoying spending time with family and friends.

Black Friday ... so what are you in the market for and what kind of saving do you think you'll get?

Sign in and enjoy chatting away....

Proud Original Owner
Signing in early. About another hour or so before our big Thanksgiving dinner with family.
I don't plan on any Black Friday shopping, but I'm not sure about Frieda's shopping plans. I don't like shopping.

Resident Rocket Scientist
Somebody has to start this thread ... so I'll volunteer.
Hope you all are enjoying spending time with family and friends.

Black Friday ... so what are you in the market for and what kind of saving do you think you'll get?

Sign in and enjoy chatting away....
I was thinking the same thing earlier.

Black Friday - hmmm - headers, cam, crank, rods, pistons and probably no savings.

McCormick and Schmick are cooking our turkey for later - lol

Premium Member
Thanks!

Too many forget that Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful, praise God and spend time with family, friends and those less fortunate. Pray (contrary to our President) this time finds your family, friends, etc, well and thankful to live in America. God Bless America and especially those who have fought and re are still fighting for our freedoms.

Premium Member
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Our family has a lot to be thankful for, everybody is healthy. Deb's dad's broken hip is healing nicely, he's getting stronger every day.

God Bless our troops, all over the world, may they be safe from Harm's way.

The battle of the birds is on at our home.....:boxing

Deb has her turkey in the oven, I have my Turducken in the smoker with hickory pellets, with Cajun seasoning and dirty rice stuffing. :)

Have a great day all!

Premium Member
Today has been a day all to myself (except the cat). No football here... gonna watch Punkin Chunkin.

I don't plan on any Black Friday shopping, but I'm not sure about Frieda's shopping plans. I don't like shopping.
I'm with ya there! From here through January, I avoid shopping centers like the plague. I only go if I absolutely have to!

Proud Original Owner
I hear you guys.
If I need to buy something, I find out which store has it, I go there, I go in, I buy it, I go home. That's it. No going from store to store, no shopping, just get it and go home with it!

Registered
I hear you guys.
If I need to buy something, I find out which store has it, I go there, I go in, I buy it, I go home. That's it. No going from store to store, no shopping, just get it and go home with it!
If one counts the time he/she spends "shopping" for what ever it is they need, just going to where you know they have it and buying what you need..you usually save!

Oh yeah, Hope everyone has or has had a great and blessed day! The Turkey was stuffed, and now I am!

Clogger fan
Looking at a Bimmer on black Fri. Savings? Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

One of the SoCal Nuts
Started the day at Disneyland to buy the newly released (Chinese made:mad2:) pin for a set. This afternoon I met my family for an American Made Thanksgiving dinner at Marie Callendar's and now I am home recovering before I eat the pumpkin pie slice I brought home. Tfomorrow I hang the Christmas lights on the hoouse and Saturday my son comes to help me make a modification to the flag pole so my light tree will hang easier. Hope everyone has a happy, safe and healthy weekend.

it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
Our family has a lot to be thankful for, everybody is healthy. Deb's dad's broken hip is healing nicely, he's getting stronger every day.

God Bless our troops, all over the world, may they be safe from Harm's way.

The battle of the birds is on at our home.....:boxing

Deb has her turkey in the oven, I have my Turducken in the smoker with hickory pellets, with Cajun seasoning and dirty rice stuffing. :)

Have a great day all!
I'll be right over for turkey.............Deb's turkey :yesnod. I can't stand smoked turkey.
Anyway, we just ate supper - pulled pork on a hoagie bun. Too full to make anything else. The freezer is almost empty, we're trying to have very little food left in the fridge by the time we leave on tuesday ........... :blush-anim-cl:

it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
but anyway, enough about food. I'm on my way back downstairs to work on my latest leather creation........drum roll..........as some of you know, I finally got a smart phone; iphone 4S. So what do I need but a case to hold it on my belt. It has a hint of old school flames that cannot be duplicated :crazy Off I go :leaving

SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
not shopping at all
will be working on my HHR to try and get it put back together

Registered
Oh yeah, black Friday allright......headed over to Willow Springs Raceway for some Grudge Racing! Noon till dark Friday, taking Mrs. Ducks SSR, don't tell her OK? :nono :glol

But the best one for us this weekend....BB King and Elvin Bishop, Saturday night, in all places.....BAKERSFIELD!!!! woohoo
Downtown at the Fox Theater, an old restored movie palace from the art deco era, looks cool, never been there! :cool

Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving

Don J :seeya

Premium Member
The smoked Turducken was a hit, as was Thumper's turkey.

Turnheadz, you have not tasted my smoked turkey, it was yummy. :bwekk: It's all in the type of wood you use, and not overcooking.

Putting up Christmas lights today.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts