Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
there is so much going on around here, I won't be able to fit it all in Veterans' Day activities, theTraveling Wall is here in town, if you haven't had the chance to see this, come on down it will be here until Sunday afternoon
I want to go and take pictures, there is a car show, a concert and heard fireworks tomorrow night,
Nick has a family day at school, and I am taking photos all weekend !! It will be fun!!

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
First a big THANKS to all the Vets for their service.

Twenty two years ago today I was in Berlin, Germany at Check Point Charlie having a beer at one of the worlds largest party. Doesn't seem that long ago.

Busy weekend getting the summer cars ready for winter storage. It gets difficult to put the R away for the winter because you know the snow is getting closer. Enjoy the weekend.

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Sounds like everyone is having a busy weekend. I am chillin tonight, had a large time last night at the Marine Corps birthday party.

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Happy Veteran's day to all that have served, and protected our country! Thank you.

Our granddaughter Piggy has been in the hospital since yesterday with the flu, she's doing good and should go home tomorrow. Grandma Thumper's with her now, I can't cuz I've got the start of a cold, flu, I dunno. :banghead

·
Premium Member
67,114 Posts
It will be a busy weekend. My horse Rebel, had eye surgery today so I have to doctor that 5 to 6 X a day. We also have my Dad's birthday party.:)
I hope Rebel can see his way thru this problem.....

Dr. Red Cat... a Vet......

Happy Birthday Daddy Red Cat:glol:glol

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,290 Posts
Red Cat - post that picture
here's some I took today of the Fraser Blues that fly on Remembrance Day and Canada Day. They roar over our home, it sounds so cool yet eiry at the same time.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,533 Posts
Hit & Run post.. pooped beyond belief... got a flat tire today...screwed up'd the whole day...:banghead:banghead:banghead

Sleep is what I need... a couple of appointments with subs tomorrow regarding the vacancy. Its not in bad shape.. but after a tenant has been in there 20 years.. some stuff needs to be done...

Sweet dreams Ya'll!

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Late post Don went away this weekend on his bmw with a crowd to Death Valley He loves that place. Anyway got the house to myself at least I thought for 3 days until I got the call.

I had Abby all to myself tonight and enjoyed every minute We cuddled and laughed until she fell asleep in my arms :party

Love to all talk to you soon

Anne
Mrs Duck
:seeya

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Almost forgot I went out to lunch with my lady friends and saw a new yellow R at Del Taco ran up to him like a crazy women :glol and asked how he liked the truck Said he had it for 4 months

I mentioned the site and said he had looked on it and was going to go back
My memory is not very good but he was looking for something and I mentioned Mike in AZ of course

Also told him about the trip to Laughlin and to keep it in mind that we have alot of fun and to check out the post for it

All that in just a minute or so
My friends just thought I was a little crazy but hey we stick together :glol

Mrs Duck
Anne

·
Registered
17,147 Posts
Mornin all
Big weekend here.
A bunch of youth from OAFC (Ongoing Ambassadors for Christ) are in town for the weekend; hosting two young ladys, happening (singing and Bible studies) last night, neighborhood canvassing a couple of times today, nursing home visit this evening and prep for church service involvement tomorrow.
A lot of energy in this group, hope this old man can keep up.

Attachments

·
Meow
23,383 Posts
I hope Rebel can see his way thru this problem.....

Dr. Red Cat... a Vet......

Happy Birthday Daddy Red Cat:glol:glol
So far so good on the eye...keeping my fingers crossed. At least her eye is open today.:)

Me a vet....:glol:glol..more like a vet tech.

:liebe011:I'll tell my Dad you said Happy Birthday.:)

Red Cat - post that picture
here's some I took today of the Fraser Blues that fly on Remembrance Day and Canada Day. They roar over our home, it sounds so cool yet eiry at the same time.
Cool pictures Sandy!:thumbs

Nah....I won't post the surgery picture.:eek It made Greg cringe.

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Slow weekend Live. We attended Veterans service this morning and then did some yardwork.

Then watched the Ga Bulldawgs kick some serious butt (Auburn)

·
SSR Den Mother
3,642 Posts
Made profiteroles stuffed with cajun shrimp and a wine/butter sauce on top.

The pound of butter and a bottle of wine later.

It was a Julia Childs moment:glol

·
SSR Den Mother
3,642 Posts
Oh, and Piggy came home from the hospital this afternoon. She was happy to leave and ready to play:) A little pissed cause I did her nails last night and some of her polish had come off. She was getting a new dose of antibiotics in her iv and she was not a happy camper when I was doing her nails. We might have to open Grandma's beauty parlor tomorrow:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts