Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,819 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
So you are saying if these guys dont get you going, nothing will?

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,778 Posts
Interesting read with lots of info and graphs etc. It appears there is more improvement in the 4 cylinder vehicles than others.

I would like to see the before/after dyno results on a sampling of vehicles to show hp/tq gains.......then I might be convinced. It's just like a K&N air system....the company claims 8-10 HP increase......dyno results are 2-3. So-be-it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Kyle and I'll be your Pulstar rep here. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask!

I would like to see the before/after dyno results on a sampling of vehicles to show hp/tq gains.......then I might be convinced. It's just like a K&N air system....the company claims 8-10 HP increase......dyno results are 2-3. So-be-it.
If you check out our FAQ page, we have links to some articles that Modified and DSport did for us.

The world's most powerful spark plug from Enerpulse

·
Registered
166 Posts
Don't let lukyboy see this.

:glol
Very funny Jeff! I don't know why I missed this thread the first time it was posted. I haven't checked to see how soon after I asked the question about Pulstar plugs that this was posted, but it seems a little too coincidental. I've been thinking about running these in my work truck, but I'm a little hesitant to do it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts